Drfumbles's OC Factory (2k23 & 2K24)

10 hours ago, Dr. Fumbles said:

Angie and Sally are up:

8CJOMEf.jpg

I'll try to get the team sometime this week. What is their Tag Team Finisher since the Tag Team Finisher has not been broken yet? Also, what is the Hashtag? Akira19 right? What is their Entrance & Victory Motion? Alpha Academy?

Edited by XWF1000

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I trippin? That's the most makeup I've ever seen on Kiyori.

I also might be trippin when I say it looks like everybody aged, not considerably but everyone seems at least slightly older than their 22 counterparts, which is cool especially if it was intentional

Belle's starting to look like a DOA or Tekken character. I dig the update

Ahh well, heads up, before you set up your league, I've gone with a different template for the Riveras, and have re-uploaded Jackie:

c3LcHTC.jpg

And their face map (Kelly and Jackie anyway) came from Kitana herself(MK11), Kaprice Imperial:

a17ZO39.jpg

j7N9vX7.jpg

Figure we'd use her as a base, since she's Blasian in real life.

Oh shit that's fire. And okay. You know what's wild when I use them. I use Stacy & Kelly as the tag team and have Jackie lead the way as the singles competitor/captain.  Matter fact let me find this one picture. Cause there was a a time where they had the tag titles and the IC at the dame time. It was great.

3 minutes ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

Draped in gold

Screenshot_20230321-003643_YouTube.jpg

Nice, that's pretty cool. Thought about pairing the two younger ones together, but Stacy has been teaming with the Selina Troy character for so long, that it's kinda just commonplace for me. Might switch up some teams, in my universe, this year.

25 minutes ago, saxministry said:

These look great as always.  Do you make any of the males CAWs anymore?  Would love to use Malcolm Reaves, Ruben McCoy, James Highland, and Barry Higgins just to name a few.

thanks; I can't say for certain that all of men's division is gonna return ( due to how taxing the women's division is). but I might do more this year. Jeremy Tsung is the only one uploaded, due to the lock myrise.

• Dr. Fumbles changed the title to Drfumbles's OC Factory (2k23 & 2K24)