Drfumbles's OC Factory (2k23 & 2K24)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, WNX said:

Man, when the AI butchers the text, the AI BUTCHERS the text 🤣, but man having those renders really is pretty awesome

Yeah it's been butchering those as of late; those I realized too late for some, that I can specify what some parts of clothing, can directly say. Mostly gotta use quotation marks, surrounding said name.

Case in point (scuse the fingers, haven't edited them yet)

DjvQWHs.jpg

D76NmvE.jpg

1PhU8G7.jpg

Edited by Dr. Fumbles

On 7/18/2023 at 12:16 AM, WNX said:

It's awesome how some of those actually look better than the in-game renders

Lol yeah, kinda makes the the models look inaccurate.

20 hours ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

These are still blowing my mind.  If you never show a how to video. I'd take a crack at doing this for my entire roster. Pray for me when I do lol

Well here's a quick run-down;

I start off by capturing a screen-cap from the game (mostly from the CC mode, since it already has a grey screen setup):

nn0LkXh.jpg

I then take into the Site Seaart:

https://www.seaart.ai/home

Using the img to img setting; I then feed it prompts to accurately describe the character/render:

4PO5Fxb.jpg

There's quite a few models for photorealism (I mostly use Epicrealism, or Henmix_real, to name a few) along with other parameters to tweak. Pick whatever end result you desire and tell the program to upscale the image, and then remove background. you'll get something like this:

bSMmG0U.jpg

at that point, you'll have to bring in into photoshop ( or a photo editing software of your choosing) and do mostly finger/hand editing, along with some other anatomy changes (depending on your end result from SEAart). I'll usually cut away the white background and add a slight (2px width) inner stroke, for cleanliness; also darken the edges a bit. Make sure the final dimensions of your image are a 1024 square (what 2k demands for custom Portraits), and it should look something like this:

GU3eszV.png

Wow! They all look great. I gotta say the renders are looking great too. Thanks for sharing how you made the renders btw it is always cool to see creators go through their process to create things

18 hours ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

oh wow. Cooooool !

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Just B said:

Wow! They all look great. I gotta say the renders are looking great too. Thanks for sharing how you made the renders btw it is always cool to see creators go through their process to create things

Thanks; np.

A new batch of people have just been uploaded for the first time or were touched up in some areas: New ones include Rebecca, Rinni, Leona, Lina, Katie, Knaira, and Mari.

hN7npE3.jpg

r6tTfee.jpg

Some updates to a few old ones and new renders here and there:

ngBLFBo.jpg

Sierra Night

ST3RCrc.jpg

Rita Murphy

Nwfj3pZ.jpg

Slight fixes on Donna, Celine, and Rachel:

nus7yhS.jpg

Also, Look at us; we have our own toy-line:

u1msMMy.png

NLPGuIX.png

O9pWSdW.png

rpUW18W.png

JK; was messing round with a another filter idea, based on the captures. Given what they did with the John Cena action figure, it would be kinda cool if we could turn CAW's into action figures...super tall order though.

Action figure album

https://imgur.com/a/3zEceuG

That Rita one is pretty fire. And the toy line is amazing. The first three makes them look like Street Fighter characters almost, especially Davey

10 hours ago, WNX said:

That Rita one is pretty fire. And the toy line is amazing. The first three makes them look like Street Fighter characters almost, especially Davey

Yeah, I wasn't too sure if the program could actually pull it off; I dig it.

Yvonne Adani, Vesper, Vicki Ortiz, Nora Perez, and a few others have had render debuts/fixes. Also the return of Sadie Tau, Our Polynesian Superstar:

toRMMmL.jpg

FDLh0mu.jpg

bk3XIE0.jpg

7PS7kAC.jpg

ASf2K2f.jpg

Also wanted to show off some more of the fake figures, lol:

UsaUi9e.jpg

WzT8fON.jpg

Edited by Dr. Fumbles

On 7/26/2023 at 6:37 AM, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

im impressed by the renders

Thanks.

Here are some new batch renders and updates:

Vanessa Hawthorne (depicting her armor based alt)

vKLkWXG.jpg

Sonya Cruise and Teresa Dunn

0BSNjJS.jpg

Gloria Fanucci

pvGvSJ3.jpg

Amaya

bzPzSQZ.jpg

Johari and Evie

fUHZxHY.jpg

57 minutes ago, Hip Hop Joe said:

I gotta ask what THEM stands for or is it just them?

Also I have then together as a team in my universe too but I call them The Freak Show

Honestly just THEM, couldn't really think of a solid name for em'.

• Dr. Fumbles changed the title to Drfumbles's OC Factory (2k23 & 2K24)