Universe Mode Thread

Jeb ★

Discuss your plans/ideas for WWE 2K23 Universe Mode here

The world of WWE is at your fingertips with Universe Mode- the ultimate sandbox that puts you in charge of WWE, from Superstar rosters, feuds, champions, weekly shows, and Premium Live Events!

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic

I'm too stupid for the new rivalry system.

How do I actually make it if I want a third person to interfere in a match to actually start a feud? When I do a 1 on 1 match and use these options, it sounds like they are talking about a mystery third person here that I have no selection off.

Like I wanted to do Lyons vs Perez with Gigi interfere, but when I do this match and let's say choose rivalry options at Perez, the text sounds like she is the selection for the interference. Does that mean the first person will always have a random opponent then? That's a pretty mid solution here....

THoUnH.png

I run multiple saves but my main one is a continuation each year, I have 4 brands: RAW, Smackdown, NXT and NXT UK with Main Event for RAW and SD with LvLUp added for NXT this year. Every single in-game superstar (minus duplicates) are on the rosters and my champions currently are:

Universal Champion: Randy Savage
United States Champion: Damian Priest
RAW Tag Team Champions: Randy Orton & Matt Riddle
RAW Women's Champion: Bianca Belair
WWE Women's Tag Team Champions: Charlotte & Chyna
24/7 Champion: R-Truth

WWE Champion: Roman Reigns
Intercontinental Champion: Logan Paul
SD Tag Team Champions: Angel & Humberto
SD Women's Champion: Liv Morgan

NXT Champion: Santos Escobar
NXT North American Champion: Dexter Lumis
NXt Tag Team Champions: Cruz Del Toro & Joaquin Wilde
NXT Women's Champion: Raquel Rodriguez 
NXT Women's Tag Team Champions: Vacant (was Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell) 

NXT UK Champion: Gunther
NXT UK Tag Team Champions: Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci 
NXT UK Women's Champion: Doudrop

I mostly only played out the women's matches so some of the men's I just simulated entirely (hence Logan Paul winning the title lol) but I've been toying with adding a 5th brand to replace Main Event for WCW and have Legends only compete there

Sadly Universe Mode isn't fully functional right now.

Rivalry System only really works for Singles feuds as it turns all tag feuds into Singles feuds and sometimes the options don't work (almost always making the wrestler act face) but when I go to change them it comes up blank options so you can't change unfortunately. 

It also will force this action on ALL your matches until it has four rivalries set.

I file it under Advanced Entrances where 'good concept/idea but it breaks more than it helps'

I was really negative in my last post which I should self edit myself haha but it is frustrating as Universe is my main mode but everyone has their own things.

Managers show up on the card but are never at ringside for some reason. 

I will say, I really like how, when you're editing a match, the game will only let you select wrestlers from that brand which is good for me as I don't remember some of my lesser used superstars.

The Rivalry system is such a good concept but again everything is heavily heel oriented. My Rick Boogz just started beating down on Cactus Jack with a steel chair after their first match together but Boogz is a face and Jack is the heel so it's a bit random. 

Confident it will all be patched though, of course, I just wish 2K could get in the habit of not needing to patch so much as it really takes away any real reason to want the game early

• 2 weeks later...

They really managed to improve universe mode and make it suck all at the same time. 2K setting new standards.  

I'm beyond pissed to be honest.  I was so excited for the new rivalry system. But not at the cost of trips entrances, show intros, themes,  tag team finishers still not saving, titles not displaying properly., and the list goes on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been messing with Universe mode and had a really fun PPV and they were all booked by the AI no editing involved either

Hell in A Cell

Rhea Ripley def Asuka

SD Womens Championship 

Charlotte Flair(c) def Natalya

US Championship

Austin Theory(c) def AJ Styles

Triple H def Sheamus

RAW Tag Team Championship 

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn def The Usos(c)

John Cena def Cody Rhodes

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Roman Reigns (c) def Edge

RAW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP  Hell In A Cell

Becky Lynch def Bayley(c) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

WWE-Legends-Logo.png

Randy Savage Def. Harley Race

Backstage Brawl
Cactus Jack Def. Roddy Piper

Tag Team Match
Hart Foundation Def. Steiner Brothers 

Fatal 4 Way
Kurt Angle Def. Batista, Boooker T & Kane

Main Event
Shawn Michaels Def. Edge

WWE-Legends-Logo.png

Jake Roberts Def. Jerry Lawler

RVD Def. X-Pac

Fatal 4 Way
Undertaker Def. Vader, Rikishi & Yokozuna

Steve Austin Def. Randy Savage

Main Event
Kurt Angle Def. Scott Hall

WWE-Legends-Logo.png

Triple H Def. Rick Steiner 

Brock Lesnar Def. Batista

Eddie Guerrero Def. Edge

Undertaker Def. Randy Savage

Main Event
Goldberg Def. Cactus Jack 

WWE-Legends-Logo.png

Bret Hart Def. Rick Steiner

Razor Ramon Def.  Roddy Piper 

Vader Def. Kane

Edge Def. Booker T

Main Event Triple Threat
Jake Roberts Def. Harley Race & Ted DiBiase 

WWE-Logo-800-x-423-e7e6c4e068.jpg

L.A. Knight Def. Ricochet 

Shinsuke Nakmura Def. Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns Def. Drew McIntyre 

Fatal 4 Way
Damien Priest Def. Kevin Owens, Kofi Kingston & The Miz 

Main Event
Gunther Def. AJ Styles

4f940d19671353-56040b055a44a.jpg

Triple Threat Match

Kurt Angle Def. Chad Gable & Harley Race

Eddie Guerrero Def. Santos Escobar

Mixed Gender Tag Match

Triple H/Chyna Def. Seth Rolins/Becky Lynch

Tag Team Match

Bron/Rick Steiner Def. Dominik/Rey Mysterio 

Shawn Michaels Def. AJ Styles

Fatal 4 Way Match

The Rock Def. Roman Reigns, Rikishi & Yokozuna 

Main Event/Elimination Chamber

The Undertaker Def. Andre The Giant, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, John Cena and Stone Cold Steve Austin 

4f940d19671353-56040b055a44a.jpg

Gunther Def. Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Bret Hart Def. Chad Gable

LA Knight Def. Edge

Randy Savage Def. Seth Rollins 

Ted Biase Def. The Miz

Shawn Michaels Def. Ricochet 

Main Event/Triple Threat Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin Def. John Cena and Roman Reigns

Edited by Senex Beast

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a fix for this:

I have created my own PLE’s and still have wrestlemania, but random ppvs are registering as wrestlemania on superstar info as appearances even tho it’s not at wrestlemania. Any help or same experience?!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I share with you the song that I have composed for Mary Anne, my new NXT wrestler. In my Universe mode, I combine the authentic WWE roster with CAWS that I have from many, many years ago (some of them I have been doing since SmackDown! Just Bring It for PS2).

Here you have the image of the cover of Mary Anne's entrance theme (I apologize if the image distorts the forum a little, let me know and I will try to fix it): 

image.thumb.png.0ddc10dbc4db698bc856eab3a37690be.png

She has a circus acrobat gimmick (yes, I was blown away when I attended Cirque du Soleil). The face you see in the image is exactly the same one I use for my CAW.

The truth is that it took me rather little time to create the entry theme and the edited image, and I love it because it gives more life and interest to the game.

I feel a bit def rebel making these entrance themes a bit generic lol just kidding, I hope you like it guys! 

Edited by Charlio86

29 minutes ago, Charlio86 said:

Hi everyone!

I share with you the song that I have composed for Mary Anne, my new NXT wrestler. In my Universe mode, I combine the authentic WWE roster with CAWS that I have from many, many years ago (some of them I have been doing since SmackDown! Just Bring It for PS2).

Here you have the image of the cover of Mary Anne's entrance theme (I apologize if the image distorts the forum a little, let me know and I will try to fix it): 

image.thumb.png.0ddc10dbc4db698bc856eab3a37690be.png

She has a circus acrobat gimmick (yes, I was blown away when I attended Cirque du Soleil). The face you see in the image is exactly the same one I use for my CAW.

The truth is that it took me rather little time to create the entry theme and the edited image, and I love it because it gives more life and interest to the game.

I feel a bit def rebel making these entrance themes a bit generic lol just kidding, I hope you like it guys! 

That's so cool, I've seen come complete package CAWs but this might be the first time I've seen one with an original composed song. 11/10