DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like it could potentially be one of these looks, same entrance with the jacket and rose basically but he didn’t start using the Bullhammer till he returned second half of 2012 with a beard so we’ll see about that lol. I’d much prefer beard version but I still like either theme tho so I guess I actually don’t mind this choice?

On 5/8/2023 at 1:54 AM, A N T I - said:

Anyone else here play Champions? This is the latest event and people who are now available. Could be something to the rumor after all, could be nothing…

255-BF443-D289-4183-8-E37-0-A7-B629-A3-C

I do, but since it is pay to...well not win because if you have to pay 100 bucks for 50 splitter of a wrestler you need 3000 for...that is not even pay to win anymore.
It would be a neat game if not for how much you need to grind unless you literally pay hundreds.

12 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

The era that no one thinks of when they think of Barrett LMFAOOOOOOO I’m sick

Oh, i wanted the beared BNB one.
Was hoping for a new Bullhammer and all that.

1 hour ago, RickyBobby said:

what? lol 

Well I mean He didn't start doing the bullhammer until... If i recall, just before the bad news started? I'm pretty sure he'd stopped using the jacket and rose gimmick by then.

If you are including a new bullhammer then awesome! I just meant i would be surprised since it wasn't really a part of that gimmick.

One thing I am excited about though is the theme music. I know some didn't like his themes between nexus and Bad News, but I personally enjoyed them so I look forward to having them play in my menu.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Barrett started using Bullhammer in 2012, he kinda had the bare knuckle/barrett barrage gimmick at the time and still had a jacket/cape and rose entrance attire early on. BNB wasn't till end of 2013

I also thought from memory that BNB was when he first used the Bullhammer until I searched on Youtube lmao

Judging by the render used it seems I shouldn’t worry but I’m curious what era of Harley we are getting. It’ll be nice to have a proper texture of his tattoos for a change going forward too. When I would create Harley, I used the action figure for my tattoo texture needs. Same with Raven. The peacock is especially a difficult one to find a non-blotchy reference for.

Edited by A N T I -

On 5/10/2023 at 12:00 PM, Jeb ★ said:

So it looks like it could potentially be one of these looks, same entrance with the jacket and rose basically but he didn’t start using the Bullhammer till he returned second half of 2012 with a beard so we’ll see about that lol. I’d much prefer beard version but I still like either theme tho so I guess I actually don’t mind this choice?

God, please let him have his End of Days theme, oh my god that would be on fire. 

• 4 weeks later...

Wow you're right, that face looks really damn good considering their usual attempts at deceased wrestlers. Kudos to the team, that looks very good.