DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Haven't checked out the dlc, but I'm sure there are more than these...

Wait, the Buckshot Lariat is not DLC?
The only good move and its Free for everyone.

Saw the other new moves and they all suck imo.

17 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Wait, the Buckshot Lariat is not DLC?
The only good move and its Free for everyone.

Saw the other new moves and they all suck imo.

I mean, the new knee trembler is pretty great.

New moves look sick! Perfect for the classic Steiners and for Hit Row. Buckshot and McAfee moves were extra icing on the cake. To say the new moves "suck" is like....gee, it's almost like they were mocapped to be tailormade for the certain superstars in question, y'know? I want my joshi moves the game is missing but I'm not gonna say the new moves suck because I didn't get what I wanted this time around.

• I'm pleasantly surprised that Rick Steiner's powerslam reversal spot was included as a move. I really wasn't expecting to see that.
  • I'm still really bummed that Scott doesn't have his spinning belly to belly, and it would have been nice to see the moonsault fallaway slam he used in the early '90s too.
  • I also can't believe that Rick's singles finisher, the top rope diving bulldog, wasn't added. It's odd to get so many of his signature moves but not his actual finisher.

Im not expecting a new Gun Stun since the old one still looks pretty good (especially since they adjusted the pin a bit to less look awkward), but I am hoping for some nice new moves. That said, its more the pre-DLC patch im looking forward to if the first DLCs patch is any indication of what to expect.

Someone tried to tell me they were planning a Wrestlemania opening video with Sylvester Stallone since they were gonna be in Philly and that 2K was already prepping to have Stallone as Rocky for the 2K24 preorder bonus. That would be kinda cool but I dunno, seems way too early to tell. As an outsider I always have trouble pinpointing exactly how early such plans are made. It’s almost more fun not knowing.

Edited by A N T I -

Roshambo, Last of the Dragon, Sit-out Goddamn motha*censored*in axe-guillotine driver, Deadeye, moonstomp back (preferable a new animation i guess but I just want it back in general), shooting star senton/leg drop/whichever im not picky, Righteous Kill, Fenix's Black Fire Driver.

plz

Edited by CROSS-Out