- Blair Davenport
- Uncle Howdy

Bad News U Pack* (August 16)
- Eve Torres
- Wade Barrett
- Damon Kemp
- Andre Chase
- Nathan Frazer

*All DLC packs are included in the Season Pass and can be purchased separately. DLC packs are also included in the Deluxe and Icon Editions

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/2/2023 at 11:25 AM, She-Wolf said:

It’s funny to me how some of the largest images on the map are the ones we aren’t sure of - the Zeus, the wolf etc.

probably blair davenport (Wolf)

Zeus (Chris Masters)

Hitrow (Record)

Edited by WWEADDICT4LIFE

I really only care about the legends, so I'm a little disappointed with what's being hinted at.

• Bad News Barrett
  • Carlito
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Eve Torres
  • Harley Race
  • Killer Kowalski
  • Luna Vachon
  • Michelle McCool
  • Rick Steiner
  • Scott Steiner
  • Zeus

I really wanted the Steiners, Luna would be great, Harley Race is long overdue, DDP's always welcome, and I could get some use out of Carlito, but I can't say I'm champing at the bit to play as Barrett, Kowalski, Zeus, Michelle, or especially Eve. I was much happier with 2K22's legends DLC overall.

With that said, I don't believe Carlito, Eve, Kowalski, Luna, or Michelle have existing licensing deals, so I'm surprised to see them hinted at. 2K hasn't independently pursued legends on their own like that in about five years.

I'm shocked that 2K wouldn't use Cody's return to the series as an opportunity to bring back Dusty Rhodes, and I was really pulling for Terry Funk, Ken Shamrock, and D'Lo Brown since they all have Mattel deals.

Edited by RyanCE

Pleased with the names. Whoever I didn’t want as DLC, I just won’t use like I did last year. *coughs* MGK. Only saying that cause I’ve seen folks complain about Zeus which in my case I’ll prob use once or twice to *Censored* up Hogan….. then maybe have fun with a Friday alt attire lol

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

• Jeb ★ changed the title to DLC Discussion Thread (Season Pass revealed)

It's crazy to me that you can look at something like the Wrestling Code's roster...and it's full of all these names that wrestling fans would love to have in a WWE game...(and obviously they don't ask for crazy amounts of royalties, since I doubt Wrestling Code could afford anything crazy). BUT...we never get any of those people in WWE games. - Does WWE just not think there's any interest in people like Lance Storm, Tajiri, Spike Dudley, Gangrel, Raven, Ultimo Dragon, etc?

Hell...they probably could have done Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. 

Edited by Generations

13 hours ago, Generations said:

It's crazy to me that you can look at something like the Wrestling Code's roster...and it's full of all these names that wrestling fans would love to have in a WWE game...(and obviously they don't ask for crazy amounts of royalties, since I doubt Wrestling Code could afford anything crazy). BUT...we never get any of those people in WWE games. - Does WWE just not think there's any interest in people like Lance Storm, Tajiri, Spike Dudley, Gangrel, Raven, Ultimo Dragon, etc?

Just the names you mentioned in that list alone would have me pre-ordering tbh. That’s before you even get to the other possibilities. 

On 3/11/2023 at 6:36 PM, Generations said:

Maybe they do but they also have to agree to be in the game Not to mention whatever promotions therewith have to agree to much red tape

• Jeb ★ changed the title to DLC Discussion Thread

I mean it comes down to WWE right? They're largely bound by whatever WWE Legends and rights deals WWE has with these guys. They have the ability to make deals independent of WWE, like they did with Ultimate Warrior for 2K14 (though I believe WWE would still need to give them sign off), but why would they use their own budget to sign perennial midcarders and jobbers to deals? Like I get it, I would love to have them too, but I think it's a little unrealistic to expect.  

tbh I'm kind of surprised they didn't go out of their way to get The Great Muta in. And i'm not just saying that because i desperately want a Muta style Shining Wizard.

• 3 weeks later...

For the sake of the DLC I hope it blows over but apparently Rick Steiner was transphobic and abusive yesterday at Wrestlecon, has since been banned by the promoter and a lot of wrestlers have come out against Rick, including Impact Wrestling and Chris Jericho. If it carries on gathering steam it could be the second year in a row a wrestler is dropped from the DLC for controversy.

yeah, i just made a post about it in the main discussion thread. as i said there, if they do pull him or both, they better release some of that stuff that is locked to MyFaction, MyRise and MyGM to make up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Have thoughts on the 1st DLC. I'd could care less about it. The Steiners are now a big MISS to me due to what happened to Rick Steiner at WrestleMania Weekend. Not interested in playing classic Scott Steiner. Want to play his BIG POPPA PUMP GIMMICK. Hit Row is not the same without Shane Strickland AKA Isiah Swerve Scott. Probably put them in NXT to rebuild them. That's my thoughts on the 1st DLC of the game. Do hope that when the game updates with the DLC stuff, the Tag Team Finisher still works. Will be LIVID if that happens!! Prettys sure my comment are going to be a mixed reaction to everybody on this Forum but this is how I'd feel about the 1st DLC of the game. 

I'm looking forward to see what the patch fixes, than I am the DLC. What new moves are we expecting with this pack? Should we expect new Steiner moves? Since most are in the game. I hope Top Dolla has a running springboard where he botches it, and Michael Cole slags him off on commentary. :lol: