Samoa Joe (c) vs. Wardlow

Grudge Match
Texas Death Match 
9TNcSwq.jpg
Jon Moxley vs. Hangman Adam Page

AEW World Tag Team Championship
Four-Way Tag Team Match 
45uW8qd.jpg
The Gunns (c) vs. The Acclaimed vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal vs. ???

AEW Women’s World Championship
Three-Way Match

zLKtICM.jpg
Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Saraya vs. Ruby Soho

AEW World Trios Championship
Trios Tag Team Match 
zQlmDfV.jpg
The Elite (c) vs. House of Black

Grudge Match
Singles Match 
enEnqzf.jpg

Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Starks

Grudge Match
No Holds Barred 
7KLCgSl.jpg

”Jungle Boy” Jack Perry vs. Christian Cage

This should be a hell of a show...even though the weekly television leading up to it has been dog ass.

One real fear I have,  is that they will blade WAY too early in the 60 minute ironman match, and it might actually become a danger for the performers. I really don't want to see that. - We've already seen a handful of shorter matches where the amount of a blood became concerning. Just imagine that they blade in the first 15 minutes...that's an additional 45 minutes of blood loss. If they cut too deep or in the wrong place...that could be too much. 

Not really looking forward to this,the wrestling will be fine it's the booking that worries me..

Starks has beaten y2j before,why should we care now?

Page has beaten the bleader before,why should we care about this match..

Joe vs The once red hot Wardlow for the hot potato title..

Sloppy Paige winning the title is another huge yawn...

^ I agree with all of that.

I also agree that most of the card is nothing special. 

BUT...the main event will not disappoint.

Joe vs Wardlow should be fun.

And the Texas Deathmatch MIGHT be above average.

I dunno...AEW has set a tone for having terrible booking and weak television programming, but ultimately delivering when it comes to the PPVs themselves. - I could see this being the case with Revolution. Every time I look at a PPV card and think "eh...nothing special", I usually find myself enjoying the event in the end. - There seems to be some truth to Tony Khan's ability to shine when he really needs to...even if he has abysmally weak booking for the rest of the time. 

You know...I could actually see Revolution ending with a Punk return.

It's not exactly something I want to see...but it wouldn't surprise me. Bryan and Punk obviously have a storied history as coworkers. So, whether Punk would actually cost MJF the match, or if he would just return and acknowledge that he's next in line...I wouldn't be surprised one bit. - The more time that passes, the more it seems likely that Punk will return. Especially since they're putting out action figures and stuff. 

If it is going to happen...I would definitely prefer that Punk actually costs MJF the title. Because, I don't want to see Punk get another title shot, and I don't think MJF particularly needs the title right now anyway. And I think it would be nice for Bryan to win it before he retires...so, that's a few birds with one stone.

Actually having Hangman win by means of, you know...being the "hangman" (like NJPW) was the perfect thing.

Anyway, I need to watch this over again. Didn't manage to pay close enough attention to a lot of the matches last night. Definitely know the parts I can skip to save time...but the matches that were actually good deserve a rewatch for me...

Just wanted to say I love Christian, the guy is amazing.

Everytime he's given time, the guy absolutely kills it. Shame he's never really given time. Like everybody else.

Archived