Venue: Bell Centre
Theme(s): Skillet - Psycho in my Head

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match
Singles Match
Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Sami Zayn
Ti1WGTg.jpg

United States Championship Match
Elimination Chamber Match
Austin Theory (c) vs. Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Bronson Reed vs. Damian Priest vs. Montez Ford
eNOj68M.jpg

Raw Women's Championship #1 Contender's Match
Elimination Chamber Match
Raquel Rodriguez vs. Asuka vs. Liv Morgan vs. Nikki Cross vs. Natalya vs. Carmella
IAyxWsM.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar
cXdiPFF.jpg

Grudge Match
Mixed Tag Team Match
Edge & Beth Phoenix vs. Finn Bálor & Rhea Ripley (w/ The Judgment Day)
UBEF19L.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jmerc said:

I really like the US Title Chamber line up. Good mix of fresh and established. 

It's an okay lineup. I just am not particularly excited to see any of them actually hold the title. Right now, my vote would be for Priest, just so Judgement Day can start collecting some gold. My second choice would be Ford, who is definitely a singles star in the making, but it would also seem premature to break up Street Profits already. The most likely outcome is Theory retaining...which is just meh...whatever. Also, I don't think Gargano belongs in there at all. He hasn't done anything on the main roster to warrant that spot. Every angle he's been involved with since his debut has been pointless and hard to watch.

If WWE truly wants to rebuild Asuka as a believable threat, here's how you do it: Make her start the EC match and pin or submit every single one of the other 5 women. There you go, faith renewed and an inmediate legit threat to Bianca's reign.

6 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

If WWE truly wants to rebuild Asuka as a believable threat, here's how you do it: Make her start the EC match and pin or submit every single one of the other 5 women. There you go, faith renewed and an inmediate legit threat to Bianca's reign.

I don't know if that's really necessary...and it honestly seems like too much. 

She just needs to mist at least two or three people, pick her spots, act mysterious and threatening, and get the overall win, IMO.

Also, they could do a spot where someone is on the outside of the pod, instigating her...and she could spit mist on the glass and have the person fall backwards. Thus, establishing that people are afraid of her even when she's behind glass. Like a spitting cobra or something.

33 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

That’s what they did with Shayna and people hated it

13 hours ago, A N T I - said:

The more I and everyone want and hope for Asuka to win, the more I look at Raquel and think they’re gonna try to hotshot her into a mania match because she’s Rhea’s old friend and it would be a nice little “future of the business” moment, as blah as I think her and Rhea are.

I'm more afraid they give the win to Carmella seeing she's back from a long abscence and with her original gimnick :lol: 

Archived