Official WrestleMania 39 Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first time live at Mania in the books! I was way up top and facing the stage, so my read on the mass crowd reaction might be off on some things? 

-I was one of the few booing Cena, not even very seriously, but all the kids in my section were rather upset with me when he lost lol

-4 Way Showcase was fun, wish Alpha won

-Sucked hearing how quiet people were for Damage Control at first, but I was glad more people started reacting to them as the match progressed

-I wasn't super invested in Rey vs Dom, but the crowd was hot and it was very fun to be part of it

-Rhea & Charlotte delivered, but gotta say it was SUCH a relief when Rhea won, def my second biggest pop of the night. There was one lady right behind me who looooved Charlotte (one of very few I could hear) but she brought out these god awful pteradactyl screeches for this match that really hurt my ears

-McAfee was a huge letdown for the surprise, but an appreciated chance to run to the bathroom before the main!

-The main event was so great. Not an amazing wrestling match per se, but an awesome emotional spectacle. It felt so awesome watching Sami & KO main event a Mania night and so many of those near falls worked me. Obviously went nuts for Sami winning.

My throat is kinda killing me so while I was thinking about snagging a ticket for Night 2, I might hold off and enjoy from home. Especially since the matches I had emotional investment in were tonight. Tomorrow has matches I'd like to see, but maybe not drop a whole lot of money to see lol

Good show, although it didn't have that especial feel to it. Also crowd didn't feel as loud as I hoped.

Paul vs Rollins was MotN for me. Dom vs Rey didn't feel too especial either, it was like just another match. I'm also disappointed that no reconciliation happened. That would have been a beautiful Wrestlemania moment for the records.

Theory vs Cena was just.. there. And I skipped the tag team showcase and the Dmg Ctrl match.

Very happy for Rhea and KO&Sami too. I expected more from the latter though, 95% of it just was Sami getting beat down and doing nothing, but the victory was very emotional.

Credit:pwinsider 

Planned match order Night #2

PWInsider.com has confirmed the currently planned match order for tonight's Wrestlemania 39 Night Two is:

*Brock Lesnar vs Omos with MVP.

*Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya and Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green in a Fatal Four Way.

*WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre

*WWE Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair vs. Asuka.

*Hell in A Cell: Edge vs. Finn Balor.

*Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes.

9 hours ago, T-Hell said:

Good show, although it didn't have that especial feel to it. Also crowd didn't feel as loud as I hoped.

Paul vs Rollins was MotN for me. Dom vs Rey didn't feel too especial either, it was like just another match. I'm also disappointed that no reconciliation happened. That would have been a beautiful Wrestlemania moment for the records.

Theory vs Cena was just.. there. And I skipped the tag team showcase and the Dmg Ctrl match.

Very happy for Rhea and KO&Sami too. I expected more from the latter though, 95% of it just was Sami getting beat down and doing nothing, but the victory was very emotional.

With the nuclear heat Dom is getting, a reconciliation would be an HORRID move. It'd kill any and all momentum Dom has built immediately.

Highly recommend giving the 4 team showcase a watch, it was super fun.

16 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

With the nuclear heat Dom is getting, a reconciliation would be an HORRID move. It'd kill any and all momentum Dom has built immediately.

Highly recommend giving the 4 team showcase a watch, it was super fun.

Yeah.. I guess he still has more time left as a heel, it just made sense to me to create a moment like that at Wrestlemania.

• Jeb ★ unpinned this topic

Archived