Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Oh, it looks like most of the DLC moves are available just in the patch alone without needing the DLC. surprising.

Didn't get it in this patch but it gives me hope a future patch may finally add that sit-out axe guillotine driver.

The patch MAY have finally fixef the standinb bloody cross too. I can't say for sure, as sometimes it would fix itself temporarily in the past and then break again, but previewing in CAM right now and it is hooking the arm properly on every repeat of the animation. We'll just have to see. But if they finally fixed it I am absolutely ecstatic.

Nap time ring shake has been fixed, as has Cave-In. Unfortunately the inverted phoenix splash's pin combo is still not giving any shake.

Unfortunately they still haven't added Ludwig Kaisers new snapmare and penalty kick to the movelist to select; but at least you can still set it as a signature if you copy over his moveset.

Edited by CROSS-Out

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, GuntherMark said:

In more bad news, the patch has messed up Roman Reigns' entrance with Paul Heyman, they just come out with a generic tag entrance now. 

The Bloodline entrance with Roman, Heyman and the Usos still works properly.

There's a workaround for this however. Simply remove Paul Heyman from the Bloodline and it'll fix it.

There's also a new title victory animation for Roman Reigns if Heyman is your manager.

2 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Oh, it looks like most of the DLC moves are available just in the patch alone without needing the DLC. surprising.

Didn't get it in this patch but it gives me hope a future patch may finally add that sit-out axe guillotine driver.

The patch MAY have finally fixef the standinb bloody cross too. I can't say for sure, as sometimes it would fix itself temporarily in the past and then break again, but previewing in CAM right now and it is hooking the arm properly on every repeat of the animation. We'll just have to see. But if they finally fixed it I am absolutely ecstatic.

Nap time ring shake has been fixed, as has Cave-In. Unfortunately the inverted phoenix splash's pin combo is still not giving any shake.

Unfortunately they still haven't added Ludwig Kaisers new snapmare and penalty kick to the movelist to select; but at least you can still set it as a signature if you copy over his moveset.

no its fixed as are the other moves you mentioned 

9 minutes ago, RickyBobby said:

no its fixed as are the other moves you mentioned 

Maybe the fix will come into full view in CAM once the DLC is released? I know i've seen that happen before, where a fix is made in a patch but it works properly once the DLC is out. As of about.. uhh.. I wanna say 45 minutes ago though, the inverted phoenix splash still doesn't have any effects to its pin combo.

I am absolutely ecstatic that the Bloody Cross, Nap Time, and Cave-In are working properly now though. I hated avoiding them because they'd kill the immersion of the match so I can finally shuffle them into my caw line-up. :D

I also gotta say, I love that new knee trembler, it's a beauty and im always a sucker for more knee moves.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Referees in custom arenas appear to be working now which is great. It seems like they switched the places of some referees in the list when you pick them so maybe that was part of the issue?

1 hour ago, A N T I - said:

Still no shorter heights than 5’4”. Still didn’t fix the logo points glitch as far as I can tell. Besides that, seems like they did a lot. Nice patch.

Remember to submit a ticket to 2k  my friend...

I feel overall the change to how logos appear on Clothing parts is good. I wasn't a fan of the fact players had to take a part and then use logos to cover the designs but yet they were still embossed through meaning you had to deal with the original logos peaking though.

I wonder if they fixed Custom Logo materials? Do they use the material they sit on or do they automatically use the Default material still?

Edited by TheNoOneM1

8 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

I feel overall the change to how logos appear on Clothing parts is good. I wasn't a fan of the fact players had to take a part and then use logos to cover the designs but yet they were still embossed through meaning you had to deal with the original logos peaking though.

I wonder if they fixed Custom Logo materials? Do they use the material they sit on or do they automatically use the Default material still?

Im not sure why it has to be either or. Just make it a choice we can cycle through like the placement method.

No, they still don't take the material of the item they're placed on.

17 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Im not sure why it has to be either or. Just make it a choice we can cycle through like the placement method.

No, they still don't take the material of the item they're placed on.

Making it a choice would be cool. It definitely was pretty cool for plain looking items

1 hour ago, skeletonrook said:

Is create arena fixed? 

People seem to be pleased with the results of the patch. Hope you enjoy it as well!

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

Either I missed them during my first pass or the patch added some more generic themes?

Which ones? It's a good problem to have to have so many themes to choose from. More would be amazing.

Sounds like things have gotten a lot better n 2K23! Can't wait to try out the Buckshot Larit for Adam Page!

One thing I do hope to get in the next patch or the next DLC pack, is the addition of a new Stomp for Seth Rollins, mainly one from the corner to grounded opponent position, since Rollins does go for the Stomp this way most of the time as of late!