Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking...it doesn't even make sense for physical copies of games to have a "street date" anymore. I'm pretty sure you can't play the discs early if the game isn't released anyway. Everything is connected to the storefront and requires a full download anyway. - They honestly could just send out physical copies a day or two early so you have them for midnight release. Whatever...

Edited by Generations

I was really hoping they'd turn the Handspring Cutter (Jay Lethals finisher) from a rope move into a springboard move to match being able to use springboards as a finisher but I guess that's too much to hope for.

Sarray's High Angle Exploder Suplex still sounds like its barely touching the mat.

So far both the Cave-In and Inverted Phoenix Splash are missing shake when using their pin combos still. I have a sneaking suspision that all the moves that were missing it in 2K22 are still missing it now. God forbid they just fix this.

One compliment I can render so far to the game, however, is that VERY clearly makes better use of the higher frame rate than 2K22 did.

Edited by CROSS-Out

10 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

I was really hoping they'd turn the Handspring Cutter (Jay Lethals finisher) from a rope move into a springboard move to match being able to use springboards as a finisher but I guess that's too much to hope for.

Sarray's High Angle Exploder Suplex still sounds like its barely touching the mat.

How’s the bridging fall away slam? That had zero rope or screen shake and made little impact after one of the patches too.

5 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

How’s the bridging fall away slam? That had zero rope or screen shake and made little impact after one of the patches too.

Missing it on pin as well, that makes three moves so far i've seen, probably more as i've skipped the occasional move so I can play at least a little tonight.

Nap Time (a goddamn DLC move from 2K22 for christs sake) also still missing it on both pin and non-pin.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Also not really a problem but weird all the same, for some reason AJ Styles is assigned the first Phenomenal Forearm that he only did like right at the start of coming in instead of the second one they added right after he first appeared in the game and is far more accurate.