Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been doing the rounds on twitter. I don't believe it, but it looks like a believable list. 

There are some weird ones. Why Scott Steiner but no Rick? Coffey Brothers but no Wolfgang. Uncle Howdy, he hasn't had a match yet and by the time that pack would release. I reckon we'd know who he is and be wrestling under a new or old name. 

17 minutes ago, snakebiteSB said:

This has been doing the rounds on twitter. I don't believe it, but it looks like a believable list. 

There are some weird ones. Why Scott Steiner but no Rick? Coffey Brothers but no Wolfgang. Uncle Howdy, he hasn't had a match yet and by the time that pack would release. I reckon we'd know who he is and be wrestling under a new or old name. 

Yeah i saw that, looks fake, if Carlito was gonna be in the game he would've been in Cena's showcase when he defeated Cena on his debut to win the US title, why not include that but put him in a random DLC pack? Plus Great Khali out of the blue? Uncle Howdy whos not had a match and whos moveset is unknown. Scott Steiner but no Rick Steiner? yeah this list is fake as hell.

Plus the packs seem rather large, 7 to 8 wrestlers per pack, they never have DLC packs that big, at most they give you 6 wrestlers a pack, and they got a few packs that have 8 wrestlers listed on there. Gotta be fake.

Edited by J-man89

Considering the Good Brothers returned right after Bray, I don't think it's unlikely to think they could be in a pack with Bray unless they're doing a all Bray Wyatt pack with all of his personalities or something. It could be too late for Emma but she also came back the same month so who knows.

1 hour ago, crazyjk4 said:

Considering the Good Brothers returned right after Bray, I don't think it's unlikely to think they could be in a pack with Bray unless they're doing a all Bray Wyatt pack with all of his personalities or something. It could be too late for Emma but she also came back the same month so who knows.

well we didn't get any ppl that debuted after august in 2k22 i don't think

6 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

well we didn't get any ppl that debuted after august in 2k22 i don't think

2K22 admittedly does have the excuse of being produced during the covid Era though.

That leak is obviously not even close to being legit. Didn't Gargano return before Candice? Therefore, he would be DLC Also, I find it odd that Roderick Strong isn't included, but I guess since he wanted his release or something like that, they decided not to include him. There's definitely a lot of strange omissions 

Watching back some Cena matches, I'm honestly surprise they didn't put Owens vs Cena back in 2015, seemed like an easy match to fill in but I'm not complaining on getting more RA arenas with two Edges matches. Cena vs Barrett would have been cool to have but that one is understable to skip since that had interference.  Cena vs Carlito is the only really miss of the showcase and I could 2K possibly wanting to do it but WWE saying no or something along that. 

5 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

Watching back some Cena matches, I'm honestly surprise they didn't put Owens vs Cena back in 2015, seemed like an easy match to fill in but I'm not complaining on getting more RA arenas with two Edges matches. Cena vs Barrett would have been cool to have but that one is understable to skip since that had interference.  Cena vs Carlito is the only really miss of the showcase and I could 2K possibly wanting to do it but WWE saying no or something along that. 

As a Kane Fan, I wanted to see "Rise Above Hate" Cena just so we could have had  New Stuff for my Boy Kane. 😂

43 minutes ago, Malonik said:

As a Kane Fan, I wanted to see "Rise Above Hate" Cena just so we could have had  New Stuff for my Boy Kane. 😂

Makes you wonder why 2K haven't pulled a Undertaker for Kane and give us at least 3 to 4 retro models/attires for our big red machine but I think Kane, Taker, Shawn,  Hogan and I would have added Jericho to the list if he was still around are guys who should have muptile attires and or retro looks each year.

I'm sure we will get a Kane pack one of these days, they gotta come up with easy to make bonus content every year and sticking to stuff within the usable current/legend pool seems to be the priority. Kane is obtainable on whatever the deals 2K pay out or under the restrictions WWE place on them for negotiations, so he clears the only hurdle that seems to pop up these days 

I would love having melina and victoria in the game but I highly doubt it will be the case.

Torrie Wilson could be and mia, tiffany, wendy, meiko and ivy are probably in for sure. 

8 hours ago, Motown Saint said:

That leak is obviously not even close to being legit. Didn't Gargano return before Candice? Therefore, he would be DLC Also, I find it odd that Roderick Strong isn't included, but I guess since he wanted his release or something like that, they decided not to include him. There's definitely a lot of strange omissions 

I definitely think the list is fake but Gargano is already in the game so he won't be DLC