Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

What type of Stable/Faction are you guys gonna do for Exhibition/Universe Mode stuff?

I'm definitely bringing in Carmelo Hayes with some original CAWs. I wonder if they will add Trick Williams too. I wanna do a young and fresh stable that looks at themselves as The Future of WWE.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Motown Saint said:

Waller does this rolling into the ring stunner as a finish and he has an elbow drop that would work great for Mark Briscoe's Froggy Bow , Hayes has Sin Cara's La Mistica that ends in a facebuster instead of a armbar and he might have a version of Cena's Leg drop with a pin combo, Roxanne might come with a new Code Red, Cora doesn't really have anything that really sticks out apart from her using the Dirty Deeds/Paradigm Shift, and Bron uses a Military Press Slam, but we could also get a new Steiner recliner. 

Also, did anyone ever figure out how to do the running buckle bomb from the carry position? I've lost count how many times I've tried it

When it comes to the New NXT Wreslters, would you know if there's a Finisher Compellation for them? I've love to know what potential new moves we might see because of them. :P

Before I go to bed tonight I just wanna say that even though it's mainly less than 15 members here commenting on the 2k23 board, I just want to say that I am still enjoying myself. It's the quality over the quantity that matters fellas. Having a little small discussion group is kinda cool actually. I wouldn't want to countdown to WWE 2K23 with any other people.

Yeah, we disagree on some things but we’re all just passionate about what is likely all of our favorite game, and I wouldn’t rather kill time til gameday with anyone else.

I just remember this place being very clique-ish at it’s height, and I was always kind of an outsider, and still am, even though joshi creators are suddenly a big thing in the community these past couple years .

There were the mods, the European creators, the originals creators, the OG’s, etc. I came after the OG’s like Wolfgang and Zurick but way before the guys who would make up the NCO so I never fit anywhere. I dunno why everyone gravitated to Twitter. I mean this is still the main spot to discuss WWE games, but I’m on Twitter and Reddit as well just to see what everyone is talking about.

Edited by A N T I -

33 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Kind soul, Can you please point me in the direction of said street?

I gave it a few days of thought and decided not to publicly share the info. I mean he isn’t hard to find if you remember his original name, but I don’t want people bothering him and/or not using any discretion when talking with him publicly on there. It’s awesome that he still feels comfortable enough to share his thoughts on anything online, and i won’t be the one to ruin that for him. He’ll be back here someday.

43 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I gave it a few days of thought and decided not to publicly share the info. I mean he isn’t hard to find if you remember his original name, but I don’t want people bothering him and/or not using any discretion when talking with him publicly on there. It’s awesome that he still feels comfortable enough to share his thoughts on anything online, and i won’t be the one to ruin that for him. He’ll be back here someday.

No Problem M8...

Since we're getting Nikita in the base game, who I thought was dlc bound my mind went in at least 2 directions regarding the dlc..

1. We're getting a pretty damn updated roster

2. We're getting a "wwe2k20 type dlc" with 1 major charachter and just attires for the rest of the dlc with headscratching fans..

I’m still thinking DLC ends up a bit like 2k22 where some people who we had are taken out and then put back in - last year it was Rikishi, Bulldog and Vader. It’s also interesting that part of the accelerator mentioned having unlocked legends from the start, and all of the legends listed were people that have been in for ages (Macho, Warrior etc). 

I think there’s probably a Bray Wyatt pack. Wouldn’t surprise me if that included an Alexa funhouse model too. 

its a shame, so much they could do with DLC given the library available. 

I imagine DLC will be what we got year, wrestler packs that are a mixture of new/legends/women/etc. Wouldn't mind seeing the return of the HOF pack but I think they are gonna move away from specifics that could possibly not be delivered on and avoid complaints. 

I think last year they tried to sign The Steiners or Legion of Doom for DLC, maybe they actually get them. I could see Dusty return as DLC too, maybe Summer Rae who said she was scanned. 

Well from one article they worded it like "Once fans see the roster reveal they'll notice some key names missing and scratch their head, but it'll make sense"  something along those lines, but it pretty much told me Wyatt is gonna be DLC, and Strowman maybe even DLC, Lumis possibly even DLC, so yay a bunch of guys we had in 2K22 that we gotta pay extra for......Thats bullshit.

4 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Im surprised we haven't heard anything about their DLC plans yet; though i suspect my beloved Move Packs still will not return.. Some day, some day.

For me is better this way. Early DLC announcements are just a painful reminder that nowadays they just take out a bunch of content which could have been included in the disc in the first place in order to make extra money and sell special editions

2 hours ago, TheSaucyDuke said:

Mandy would have been a lock for the base game until her surprise release, so she's either in the game or she's been removed.

No Sasha, No Naomi and no *soft whisper* Mannndddyyyyy lol 

Question: Do you guys think that the Women's division in the game will still be just as strong as 2K22? Those three women were big names and I feel like the only main four headliners are now Becky Lynch, Bayley, Rhea Ripley and The EST.