Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone make CAW's for me on Community Creations of some of the MyGM Original characters, seen a good few of them on CC already on WWE2K23 but not the following that I'm looking for, plus some my nephew is looking for to have in his Universe Mode.

Ignition

Ardin Williams

Quinn Bea

Donna Matrix.

44 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

I kind of doubt it. You'd need someone crazy enough to mocap it. I suspect it's the same reason we haven't gotten the hidden blade yet.

I would think if The Curb Stomp is safe to mocap, then a knee to the back of the head could be safely done. 

They could just get Ospreay himself to do the Hidden Blade, but I suppose it depends on what they need mocapped and if Ospreay would fit the bill for a hundred different uses that year that would necessitate flying him out again. It’s also increasingly difficult I’d imagine to find good indy talent that hasn’t been picked up by AEW. I wish they’d bring in Gringo Loco, Hijo Del Vikingo, and Ninja Mack to mocap their stuff and because I think they’d be all-purpose sort of talents but it’s yet to be seen. Seems especially hard to find a good big man before WWE does.

Edited by A N T I -

7 hours ago, J-man89 said:

I would think if The Curb Stomp is safe to mocap, then a knee to the back of the head could be safely done. 

I mean.. how long have we been waiting for a new cure stomp?

IS rivalry cutscenes messed up for anyone else? everytime ones supposed to happen it just freezes and brings up the exit to menu or skip to next match prompts. Then the commentary keep's going as if the cutscene is playing out., even keeps going when you go the menu.

6 hours ago, glennsoe said:

What do we think of the blood from the upcoming  AEW game? I think it's a tad much but it fits the consept of AEW

It looks like a really bloody wrestling match to me. If 2K doesn't/can't do the same, it's a selling point for them.

Edited by SaturnT3

I’ve already lost interest in a lot of 2k23…

I notice it’s getting earlier and earlier every year, and it’s because of the actual gameplay. 

I find now that I can spend a few hours in create, making characters, arenas and attires….but I’m not massively interested in playing matches, because they all just play the same. My universe WCW Nitro show, I just played through one, and despite having Ultimo Dragon, Regal, Bret, Goldberg, the Steiners, Vader, Mustafa Ali… all the matches played very close to the same. I just don’t feel like characters feel any different from one another. 

This is all before the frustrations around hit detection, and those infuriating moments where your wrestler is playing out a canned animation, your button presses do nothing, but your attacker can pull off hits and moves on you. 

Im reallY hoping the smaller touches the AEW game looks to be bringing in inspires 2k to actually breathe a bit of life and personality into this series instead of just making it prettier and hoping the likes of status keep people interested. 

I feel the same way actually. Caw mode is really good this year but then gameplay feels cheap in quality to sum up how I view it (and to not start a rant with all the flaws). They did step it up from last year so I do still have hope for the direction of the series.

3 hours ago, NiceTwice said:

I feel the same way actually. Caw mode is really good this year but then gameplay feels cheap in quality to sum up how I view it (and to not start a rant with all the flaws). They did step it up from last year so I do still have hope for the direction of the series.

The Creation Suite is really the only thing that keeps me going back to the WWE games.
I just dont have any fun playing the game and that is the worst.
Like the gameplay gives me nothing, there is no spark or anything.
It feels so empty and lifeless.
I go into the creation suite and do stuff, then when i wanna have actual fun matches, i rather play Wrestling Revolution on my Smartphone or Emulator because that stuff just is more fun to play.

And that is sad considering the years i played the Smackdown series.

Got a hacked entrance so Nick Gage can have 'Sad But True' for his entrance.

Not perfect...but at least it's Metallica. Gave him Ciampa's old entrance where he's basically doing the same shit Gage does. Really as close to spot-on as you can get. Now I'm happy. 

Game changer. Pun intended. Lol. 

Here are the details for this week's WWE 2K23 patch update. **Note: This update will be released soon, but is not available yet at the time of this post.** <@&1061024250502332463> <@&1061024250502332462> @everyone  

**GENERAL**
•  Added polish to multiple WWE Superstars
•  Various stability improvements
•  Added support for Race to NXT DLC pack.

**GAMEPLAY**
•  Addressed reported concerns of a crash occurring when a barricade is broken during gameplay
•  Addressed reported concerns of match rules not being applied correctly when the win condition of “2 out of 3 Falls” was on
•  Addressed reported concerns of only one title being displayed in double title matches

**CREATE**
•  Improved stability throughout multiple create modes
•  Addressed reported concerns of props in custom arenas not being saved properly

**UNIVERSE**
•  General compatibility and stability bug fixes

**MyGM**
•  Addressed reported concerns of the Morale and Stamina of Keeper Stars not resetting at the end of a season

**MyFACTION**
•  General bug fixes

**AUDIO**
•  Addressed reported concerns of the NXT UK Women’s Champion being announced incorrectly

Edited by glennsoe