Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m sure I saw someone once ask about Ludwig Kaisers snapmare penalty kick only being assigned to him and not selectable for all, it is now. 

Also, that Liger bomb that’s there… has that always been there and I missed it? Or has it been added with this patch? 

Edited by Oscar22
Typo

Superkick 4 still hasn't been fixed, unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, Oscar22 said:

I’m sure I saw someone once ask about Ludwig Kaisers snapmare penalty kick only being assigned to him and not selectable for all, it is now. 

Also, that Liger bomb that’s there… has that always been there and I missed it? Or has it been added with this patch? 

It's new. We did have another one but its different.

On 5/15/2023 at 12:00 AM, CROSS-Out said:

That's pretty neat! Im very happy they're experimenting with more move positions. Is that only available to live or can anyone who uses that move hit it?

New positions have a ton of overheard and sometimes you’ll only have a few moves. Not worth the effort. This is exclusive to her. Others will perform a running dropkick. 

2 minutes ago, RickyBobby said:

New positions have a ton of overheard and sometimes you’ll only have a few moves. Not worth the effort. This is exclusive to her. Others will perform a running dropkick. 

That's fair. There's certainly new positions that would be great to see but that one would be pretty niche.

While I'm excited to see tired finishers back, I'm hoping they tweak it down the line so that you stay down longer after hitting them and be able to crawl pin like in previous games. Also add back the corner tired sweet chin music and maybe the tired pedigree that is all.

Edited by crazyjk4

43 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

None of the vids I’ve seen of tired finishers had the crawling pin, unless that’s still in there?

From what I've seen I don't think it is at least when it comes to tired finishers. I think the crawling pin is still in, I remember seeing it one video or so.

13 minutes ago, RickyBobby said:

What is wrong with superkick 4

It's impact doesn't work properly, as if the game were doing that thing where a move whiffs but still technically "hits" so the opponent just ragdolls a bit. Can confirm this is the case in both CAM and in-match and has been the case since launch. It still technically works but considering I think it's by far the best superkick in the game it is a little sad that its the one that got hit with this issue, lol.

For reference: 2K23 Superkick 4, the opponent still reacts to it obviously but its clearly not playing the canned animation (not in the video but sometimes it will ragdoll forward instead, too)

and 2K22 where the canned animation plays properly with all the impact it brings.

----

Does anyone happen to know what Samoa Joes taunts were renamed to? I figured they'd be SoCal something like some of his other content but couldn't find them under that name while I was remaking a caw from yesteryear.

Edited by CROSS-Out

1 hour ago, CROSS-Out said:

It's impact doesn't work properly, as if the game were doing that thing where a move whiffs but still technically "hits" so the opponent just ragdolls a bit. Can confirm this is the case in both CAM and in-match and has been the case since launch. It still technically works but considering I think it's by far the best superkick in the game it is a little sad that its the one that got hit with this issue, lol.

For reference: 2K23 Superkick 4, the opponent still reacts to it obviously but its clearly not playing the canned animation (not in the video but sometimes it will ragdoll forward instead, too)

and 2K22 where the canned animation plays properly with all the impact it brings.

----

Does anyone happen to know what Samoa Joes taunts were renamed to? I figured they'd be SoCal something like some of his other content but couldn't find them under that name while I was remaking a caw from yesteryear.

Taunt: Muscle Buster 1

New DLC is out, models are all absolute fantastic. You really feel they have extra time for these single characters as when they sit on hundreds in the 12 month between the games. OC entrances are absolute fire and PC vs Pretty Deadly has an incredible dynamic.

Very happy. Crowd started to chant "Sour Boy" at one point, lol.

How did they manage to *Censored* up managers in universe mode again?! I did Omos Vs Roman. Heyman came out but MVP didn't. I also had problems trying to create the OC. It was greyed out for trios until rebooted the game. It's great they added The Bloodline entrance into Universe but didn't use the Trons. the entrance just has the arena logo. :lol:

Edited by snakebiteSB