Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

That's pretty neat! Im very happy they're experimenting with more move positions. Is that only available to live or can anyone who uses that move hit it?

Credit:pwinsider 

Wwe2k24 bound also 

2K announced the inclusion of the Robocop character into the WWE 2K Supercard online game today, marking the return to pro wrestling for the popular science-fiction character, who once appeared in WCW at Capital Combat '90 in Washington, DC, doing an angle where he rescued Sting from being locked in a cage by The Four Horsemen

I think a lot of my criticisms stand pretty solidly, but goddamn am I loving their patches this time. I won't go as far as to say they took the criticism of only patching for MyFaction to heart, but additional content like that and fixes that have been desperately needed is really good to see.

Here are the details for this week's WWE 2K23 patch update.

**GENERAL**
•  Added Mia Yim and Candice LeRae as playable Superstars

**GAMEPLAY**
•  Addressed reported concerns where Superstars might warp or clip
•  Addressed reported concerns of reversals not triggering 
•  Addressed reported concerns of managers not appearing for Player 2
•  Addressed reported concerns of users being unable to perform the Tombstone Piledriver
•  Addressed reported concerns of users ending up in an infinite run
•  Addressed reported concerns of jittering when breaking out of entrances
•  Addressed reported concerns of running springboards not connecting
•  Addressed reported concerns of limb damage not being accurate
•  Adjusted AI navigation
•  Addressed reported concerns involving Zoey Stark’s running knee when performed at ringside
•  An attacker will now properly fall through the top of The Cell during Suplex City
•  Diving attacks on the announcers' table can now be interrupted before the attacker climbs the top rope
•  Adjusted the breakout timing on Leg Sweep 2
•  Re-implemented exhausted Finishers using the new Fatigue system

**ONLINE**
•  Improved stability in online matches
•  Improved overall experience when joining a session or accepting an invite
•  Improved overall experience with Community Creations uploads and downloads
•  Improved stability when using customized content in online matches
•  Improved experience when resetting teams or participants in online lobbies

**CREATE**
•  Improved stability within multiple Create modes
•  Addressed reported concerns with the video preview within Create-an-Entrance
•  Addressed reported concerns related to applying images, patterns, and movies in Create-an-Arena
•  Created Championship names will now appear during in-game entrances
•  Addressed reported concerns of the color picker freezing in Create-a-Superstar
•  Improved overall consistency when creating custom arenas

**UNIVERSE**
•  Improved overall stability
•  Addressed reported concerns of certain trios transitioning to tag Create-a-Victory
•  Addressed reported concerns where deleting shows caused issues with Rivalry action
•  Addressed reported concerns of the Rivalry actions menu appearing blank when editing an in-progress show
•  Superstars that win the Royal Rumble will now properly be booked in a title match at Wrestlemania
•  Naturally occurring managers will now properly appear on the match card

**MyGM**
•  Addressed formatting when playing in Arabic
•  Addressed reported concerns of title belts not appearing consistently during entrances
•  Addressed reported concerns of display issues when using Contract Negotiation Power
•  Added trophy silhouettes in Career Standing to make it easier to see how close a player is to getting to 10
•  Improved presentation of Rivalry level increase
•  Addressed reported concerns of official tag team partners not having good chemistry at all times
•  Addressed reported concerns of a crash when participating in a Season with a full roster of Created Superstars

**MyFACTION**
•  General fixes and improvements

**MyRISE**
•  General fixes and improvements

**AUDIO**
•  Updated Dana Brooke’s entrance music

Edited by Glen Coco

"Re-implemented exhausted Finishers using the new Fatigue system"

Dope! While I still prefer the old stamina system (obviously, since im a simulation fan), i am VERY glad to have these back. Still hoping for a slider to slow down how quickly people get up in general overall in the future but this is a fantastic addition.

It also mentions adjustments to running springboards. I wonder if that means just hit detection/tracking or if that also means we can use the finishers of them without the opponent having to be so close to the ropes that it looks a bit silly.

Edited by CROSS-Out

I'll get wwe 2k23 as I enjoyed 2k22 and still do, I like the character creation but I do wish that characters could be created like in the days of the smackdown vs raw games, you know like how you could work on every other body part, would make them more true to who their being based on. Awesome graphics from the 2k22 so definitely getting this one

Edited by walker105