Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/24/2023 at 8:46 PM, J-man89 said:

So do we not even have a version of the Widow Maker in the game now? was looking for it for a Sean O'Haire caw and theres not even a version of it anywhere that i could see.

Sadly no, but the closest to it in game currently is Fireman’s Carry Powerbomb 1. 

11 hours ago, WolfpacPrinxe said:

Sadly no, but the closest to it in game currently is Fireman’s Carry Powerbomb 1. 

God thats annoying, i don't get why they remove a move and don't even replace it with a new version, in that case i'd rather they just left the version from Here Comes The Pain in. 

I've seen a lot using the Fireman's Carry Sidewalk Slam as a substitute, that move AJ has used, 

Edited by J-man89

They got back to me instantly when I submitted a ticket about created Superstar heights, telling me to join their Discord because such feedback wouldn’t be passed through to the support staff. I’m not a Discord guy. If I’m not satisfied with their response, what else am I supposed to do? 

A few post back i was talking about wishing you could use the newer Shining Wizard from the kneeling position we got in 2k22 with Hurricane, cause it would be perfect for my Gregory Helms

Was having a match as Shattered's amazing Gregory Helms, had a nice little ending sequence where i actually got the win with it despite it not being a finisher

Edited by J-man89

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

A few post back i was talking about wishing you could use the newer Shining Wizard from the kneeling position we got in 2k22 with Hurricane, cause it would be perfect for my Gregory Helms

Was having a match as Shattered's amazing Gregory Helms, had a nice little ending sequence where i actually got the win with it despite it not being a finisher

Having a few of the Kneeling, sitting moves as Finisher/Signature would be cool.
There is this cool Big boot that i would love to have as Signature move from that position.

22 hours ago, A N T I - said:

They got back to me instantly when I submitted a ticket about created Superstar heights, telling me to join their Discord because such feedback wouldn’t be passed through to the support staff. I’m not a Discord guy. If I’m not satisfied with their response, what else am I supposed to do? 

This is the unfortunate thing about the rise of discord, it's a problem in the modding community now too.

5 hours ago, Oscar22 said:

Just playing MyRise for the first time, is it just me or does the way the evolution storyline plays out make your character look like a complete dumbass? 

i feel like every storyline makes our character look like a dumbass

Anyone else getting the message "The custom superstar you are trying to delete is used in other content. Please see deletion utility for more information" when trying to delete certain caws? And i will look everywhere in all modes and they wont be used in anything and i still can't delete them.

Edited by J-man89

Quick question, i'm trying to unlock Jean Paul Levesque in myRise on my alt account to get his model for a 2003 Triple H i need for Evolution, so i wanna just power through MyRise to quickly get it. Anyone know if i can skip the side objectives and just focus on the main story to get him? 

14 hours ago, Oscar22 said:

Just playing MyRise for the first time, is it just me or does the way the evolution storyline plays out make your character look like a complete dumbass? 

2K are not good writers, and this is a fairly common issue with the stories for CAWs in their games.

3 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Quick question, i'm trying to unlock Jean Paul Levesque in myRise on my alt account to get his model for a 2003 Triple H i need for Evolution, so i wanna just power through MyRise to quickly get it. Anyone know if i can skip the side objectives and just focus on the main story to get him? 

You don’t need to do any side quests until the 3rd chapter to get him, first chapter is the IC title, second chapter is joining a faction, the third chapter starts with you doing mocap for video games, you will then find yourself in an airport talking to Tavish, at this point keep checking your DM’s until you have one from Tavish himself talking about facing JPL in WCW. It’s called ‘The monarchy’ complete that side quest (2 matches, talk to Tavish again after the first) and you get Levesque. 

If he’s all you’re after, you can just steam through the first two chapters not worrying about side missions. 

25 minutes ago, Oscar22 said:

You don’t need to do any side quests until the 3rd chapter to get him, first chapter is the IC title, second chapter is joining a faction, the third chapter starts with you doing mocap for video games, you will then find yourself in an airport talking to Tavish, at this point keep checking your DM’s until you have one from Tavish himself talking about facing JPL in WCW. It’s called ‘The monarchy’ complete that side quest (2 matches, talk to Tavish again after the first) and you get Levesque. 

If he’s all you’re after, you can just steam through the first two chapters not worrying about side missions. 

Ah ok thank you, will make it so much quicker.

5 hours ago, Oscar22 said:

Imagine putting the heritage cup in the game, building a whole MyRise storyline round it….then having it not be able to be used anywhere else in the game.

Oh yeah….. 2k.

i hate how they have championships/matches/attires in myrise but don’t make them unlockable. they really lost the plot and it’s sad

Edited by Glen Coco

Its so annoying how theres no Evolution theme or tron in the game, all the members are there, the entrance is there, theres even an Evolution story in MyRise, but they wont give us the theme or tron, why? We've had it in the games before, they always include the DX theme and trons.

Edited by J-man89

So can anyone help me with not being able to delete certain caws? i keep getting the message that they're used in other content, then i go to deletion utility and it tells me they're affiliated with a show in universe even though i took them off all my shows, disbanded their group, they have no rivals or allies or a show, but it still wont let me delete them. 

7 minutes ago, GuntherMark said:

Are you in the middle of a show? I think if your CAW was on a show as you got to it, you have to finish that show before any changes you’ve made to them take effect as the mode still considers them in play. 

Finished the show, skipped to another show that they was never on, still couldn't delete them. Then a minute ago at random it deiced i could delete them, no idea what triggered it or what i did. Never experienced this issue until the last patch.

Sliders has made this game grow on me. I still would like to see all the technical stuff they’ve removed after 2k20 back and I have some faith after the leap from 2k22 to 2k23 with the little things

Hopefully next year or in a patch (I doubt that) they can add some preset tron themes for created wrestlers