Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

4 hours ago, GuntherMark said:

IMG_9899.thumb.jpeg.d11723200ecf7aadc7e4631226d49f55.jpeg

These are my sliders. I believe the last one, ‘post-kickout damage recovery (AI)’, has the most influence on it for what other people say.

My sliders are quite dramatic, the AI can be pinned with ease once they’re in red, usually with a normal move never mind finishers. I prefer it this way because I can have a squash match if I want and the matches always end when I want them to, using the D-Pad to force a kickout. I also have the opposite sliders for me so I can kick out of anything if I need to. Like I say this is quite drastic but personally I’m not interested in a challenge, just the best looking matches. Hopefully you can use these sliders as a baseline for most drastic so you can fine tune it to your personal preference.

Thank you, i'll try this out. I may try and find a happy medium cause i do like a challenge somewhat but i just don't want finishers constantly kicked out of.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be noted that like previous years, sometimes you just have to try and force the enemy to use up their resiliency before you go for your finisher or they'll always kick out using it.

3 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

It should be noted that like previous years, sometimes you just have to try and force the enemy to use up their resiliency before you go for your finisher or they'll always kick out using it.

Yeah i know that, ones without resiliency was kicking out of multiple finishers, but ever since changing the slider on post kickout damage recovery for the AI i've noticed them kicking out less now, managed to get a win using only 1 finisher which felt nice.

On 4/22/2023 at 8:34 AM, GuntherMark said:

IMG_9899.thumb.jpeg.d11723200ecf7aadc7e4631226d49f55.jpeg

These are my sliders. I believe the last one, ‘post-kickout damage recovery (AI)’, has the most influence on it for what other people say.

My sliders are quite dramatic, the AI can be pinned with ease once they’re in red, usually with a normal move never mind finishers. I prefer it this way because I can have a squash match if I want and the matches always end when I want them to, using the D-Pad to force a kickout. I also have the opposite sliders for me so I can kick out of anything if I need to. Like I say this is quite drastic but personally I’m not interested in a challenge, just the best looking matches. Hopefully you can use these sliders as a baseline for most drastic so you can fine tune it to your personal preference.

I agree with you. I don’t necessarily play the game for “a challenge”. Even though I can win on legend difficulty with ease. I much prefer to have a simulation style booking exactly how I want the card to go. 

53 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

3Rei06M.jpg

Went to delete a CAW and got this prompt, pretty cool

Pretty sure its bugged though, if you select the 2nd option to delete the logos along with the caw its screws up other caws you have downloaded, removes face textures, screws up the body, deletes logos, it completely messed up kaaalua's amazing Adam Cole he was working on. I used it and it removed my MJF caws face texture.

Just never select the option to delete the logos along with the caw, at least not until they patch it.

Edited by J-man89

I absolutely *censored*ing hate that it tries to trick you into going into MyFaction every single time you boot up the game. I want nothing to do with the mode, stop *censored*ing asking.

I got plans for that double hair exploit tho. Praise Status

I have this hope that some day he'll figure out a way to allow us to select materials directly on custom logos in CAW mode.

Also one super small but extremely welcome change I noticed they made. They took the grounded Piper's Pit and made it usable from the carry position: Fireman's, so you can use it while standing even though its a ground move. That's really awesome and a cool way to get around it's position.

Edited by CROSS-Out

So disappointed we can't use the Shinning Wizard from the kneeling position we got with Hurricane last year as a finisher, its perfect for the Gregory Helms attires Shattered made, looks so much more accurate for the version of the move Helms did.

Edited by J-man89

3 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Update 1.09 dropped today,small patch to fix an xbox o man issue according to the notes..

10.562gb update on ps4 tells me more was included though..

Weird, it is much, much smaller on PS5 (1.7 gb)