Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a possibility but by no means guaranteed.  They'll be seeking seperate TV rights deals for example, and I don't know what sort of contractual commitment EA and UFC have, and how long is left on it. There was talk recently that both WWE and 2K were receptive to extending their deal, I suppose we'll have an indication of what's going to happen depending on if that happens or not.

On 4/2/2023 at 11:31 AM, 2 Legit said:

God, I hate the blocking so much! Oh, you went for a spear but your opponent had their arms up to block their face? Too bad

In theory isn't it possible to completely deactivate that feature through the AI sliders?

2 hours ago, snakebiteSB said:

Does anyone think the merger will eventually bring both the WWE games and UFC games under one publisher?

In theory it's possible, although it'd be at best same shit different name.

11 hours ago, snakebiteSB said:

Does anyone think the merger will eventually bring both the WWE games and UFC games under one publisher?

I dont think so, but you never know.
I think the WWE is very happy with 2K and wants to keep this going.

This is one of the few reasons why i wanted the WWE to be sold to a company like Disney, that has more understanding on expanding what they have with the WWE in terms of Merchandise.
Meaning more deals for Toys, more games etc.

19 hours ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

In theory isn't it possible to completely deactivate that feature through the AI sliders?

Yeah. I'm actually gonna work on those today. My frustration mostly came from MyFaction Legendary difficulty matches lol.  I wanted a challenge, but damn... lol

question concerning 2 trophies/achievements for anyone that completed the Legacy portion in MyRise.

anyone having issues unlocking the Confront The Past and Embrace The Future trophies? i've done the Legacy twice and neither of them unlocked.

14 hours ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

question concerning 2 trophies/achievements for anyone that completed the Legacy portion in MyRise.

Hide contents

anyone having issues unlocking the Confront The Past and Embrace The Future trophies? i've done the Legacy twice and neither of them unlocked.

same 

7 hours ago, snakebiteSB said:

With there being no patch for the major problems coming any time soon. Makes me think they don't know how to fix them. They've had patches out a week or two after release that fix some of the problems. All we've had is patches for their money grabbing mode. 

It isn't necessarily true that they don't know how to fix them...it's probably more likely that fixing one thing is making other things unstable, so they are doing their best to isolate what they can...which is slowing down the process. - I know people just want things to be fixed, but there is an entire process to these things. You can't necessarily just "replace a lightbulb"...sometimes you need to replace the wiring itself, and you need to figure out how to do that without smashing a bunch of holes in the walls.

1 hour ago, Generations said:

It isn't necessarily true that they don't know how to fix them...it's probably more likely that fixing one thing is making other things unstable, so they are doing their best to isolate what they can...which is slowing down the process. - I know people just want things to be fixed, but there is an entire process to these things. You can't necessarily just "replace a lightbulb"...sometimes you need to replace the wiring itself, and you need to figure out how to do that without smashing a bunch of holes in the walls.

This is correct.

As a coder, I give you all a meme explaining the life of a coder.99 Little bugs in the code... : r/ProgrammerHumor

1 hour ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

the CONSTANT pin/submission interruptions in tag matches and the AGGRESSIVE double teaming in multi person matches needs to be fixed.

Yeah...I absolutely hate that. Even when it's my own team breaking the pins. It happens literally every single time, and always REALLY quickly. Like...you're lucky if you even get a one count before someone breaks it up. It's absurd. Definitely doesn't feel fun or realistic. 

In that same vein, I also hate how the people in the corners just swing hands when you are in reach. Again...every time. And again...I don't even like it when my own team does it. - I had an incident the other day when I wanted to use my finisher. The opponent was stunned, so it was the perfect time. But, as soon as I went for it, my partners in the corner hit the opponent and broke the animation. It didn't waste my finisher...but it did waste the window for the stunned period. 

Edited by Generations