Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

a3hnEfr.jpg

So are they gonna patch this entrance in orrrr 

Doubt it, no team has their actual entrance, Brawling Brutes don't have theirs, neither does Kayden and Katana, neither does MMM, i could go on, seems like every new team is missing their entrance motion and everyone comes out to one of the generic ones.

14 hours ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

As well made as the video is...not everything needs a Video.
I hate when people make videos about the smallest things in clickbait manner.

Like its simple, they literally said that they disabled this by design and hope to include it back in future games...thats it, thats all it takes.

But in this case, i can deal with it because i like him and his videos tend to feel more informative than other type of videos like this.

12 hours ago, Generations said:

He doesn't work for 2k tho...he's just an ambassador. So, he can say whatever he wants...I guess.

That yeah, but he is 2k Nextmaker...he is a choosen content creator by 2k...so it looks bad if someone like him has this bad attitude towards fans being critical of the game.
Just looks bad if someone like him does such a tweet, acting like people are unreasonable to demand a game that is not buggy.

And thing is, its not like patience has really worked out for people.
Like look at 2k22 at the start and end of its cycle...not the world has changed with all patches.
And simple problems that are there for years, still exist.

Telling the people to have patience, is just not a good thing after fans did this already for 10+ years.

They used to add tag entrances motions in updates in the old games, I know that’s how we got the Sami and Kevin one. Wouldn’t be surprised if this Damage CTRL one and hopefully tag entrances for the Dirty Dawgs, RK-Bro and Los Lotharios come in a patch, tag entrances for the Brawling Brutes and Judgment Day wouldn’t hurt either. 

4 hours ago, J-man89 said:

In Universe they don't.

There’s clearly an issue with tag and especially trio entrances working with Universe Mode, which is why they’ve disabled trio entrances being editable in Universe Mode. It must break the mode or something, and considering it doesn’t take much to break it as is, it must be really obvious. It’s annoying but you can set all those tag teams having their correct entrance motions yourself, it doesn’t seem to hurt the mode so no idea why they messed around with the tag entrances so much. 

The Sad hilarious thing is that this game is using the Slogan "Even Stronger" .

Yet the caw mode doesnt get more slots because the game cant handle it, the wargames match only works in certain arenas because the game cant handle it, same limits here and there, other stuff restricted, stuff doesnt work or breaks the game.

Using "Even Stronger" as Slogan is kind of funny, looking at this stuff.

1 hour ago, GuntherMark said:

Maybe, if you get into the nitty gritty, but minute to minute to works a lot better than 2K20. I mean I don't think many reviewers are going to care you can't select trio entrances in Universe Mode, and even if they noted it they're hardly going to think it's a major issue.

That's cause reviewers just toy with whatever the hot items being pushed are.  Let a reviewer who knows universe mode in and out get their hands in this and know this was an issue ahead of time.  They would've save me some money.

Just because it may not be a big issue to people who only play exhibition doesn't make.it any less of an issue overall. Especially when its6been in the game for years. And then they dont bother communicating that it's not in until players find out for themselves AFTER they have their money and find out the hard way.

Cause they're gonna repeat the same cycle of adding in another game and packaging it like it's a brand new feature (advanced entrance editor I'm looking at you).

2K20 was literally  unstable and unplayable half the time for some it was most, 2K23 outside from what I'm hearing outside of Create an arena being  a mess at times, some issues with create a entrance, and universe mode having the same bugs as it's had in previous years seems to be in a better state. There's crashes and freezing but that's been the case for these games since 17 maybe even earlier for some.

Edited by crazyjk4

I will say, I'm enjoying My Rise this year. And surprisingly....tag matches aren't too much of a problem, still hate doing them though. Why can't we have a singles career option? That needs to be a thing in 2K24.

Gotta say Julius Creed is really fun to play as, dude has a ton of great new grappling moves and throws, and a really good amount of simple moves like his aggressive ground punch, i love his finisher, feels like every move i used as him was new. They really nailed his moveset.

I never planned on making him a big singles wrestler in Universe but i really wanna make him NXT champion after playing him, he's too fun to play as to be kept in a tag team, tbh a match type i don't find very fun.

well, i know that we are only 18 days away from the first DLC pack with the Hit Row and the Steiners, but dont be surprised if 2k pulls Rick or both him and Scott. and if they do, they better release some of that stuff that is locked to MyFaction, MyRise and MyGM to make up for it.

I highly doubt they'd remove Scott Steiner over what Rick Steiner did. They didn't remove Wes Lee over Nash Carter. As far as Rick Steiner, I could see it going either way. The difference might be that Rick Steiner isn't a current employee of WWE, so he really has no job to lose. If they removed every "problematic legend", most of them wouldn't be in the games.