Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patches came for 2k22 as well, and fixed barely a goddamned thing.

I'll believe it when I see it, the game shouldn't be launching with these issues in the first place, don't go telling people to be patient like they're wrong for being annoyed.

15 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Patches came for 2k22 as well, and fixed barely a goddamned thing.

I'll believe it when I see it, the game shouldn't be launching with these issues in the first place, don't go telling people to be patient like they're wrong for being annoyed.

Exactly. We have the right to be annoyed. I am sick of the crashes dammit. Just had 2 of them in My Rise!

2 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

2k20 was a nightmare

2k22 is still buggy as hell

idk what anyone expected. Took me 4 years. But i've learned my lesson

Comparing 2k23 to 2k20 is laughable...and even comparing it to 2k22 is a stretch. 

There are definitely issues here...but nowhere near the same level as either of those.

So apparently you can't edit Trio Entrances in Universe Mode? And the Devs are saying on the 2K Discord that it's "By Design"...

#ByDesign is gonna be the new tagline for the series. How can you have any flaws or mistakes in the game when it's all done on purpose?

9 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

So apparently you can't edit Trio Entrances in Universe Mode? And the Devs are saying on the 2K Discord that it's "By Design"...

#ByDesign is gonna be the new tagline for the series. How can you have any flaws or mistakes in the game when it's all done on purpose?

That makes no sense, its by design you can't make a trios entrance? Is it also by design nearly every tag team is set to come out separately? Is it also by design half the new tag teams don't have their own entrance motion and are set to generic entrance 2? 

Edited by J-man89

21 hours ago, A N T I - said:

You know what, *Censored* him with all due respect.
The Arrogance of these Bootlickers.
People paid up to 100 bucks for a game that is buggy as hell.
"Patience is the key".
No dude, people paid as much for this game as huge AAA blockbusters cost...people shouldnt be patience for them to fix a game they sold broken.

And this is what is wrong with this all.
People pay good money for this game, get a game that is buggy and all...and then some have the audacity to act like calling the game what it is, is unreasonable.
What is unreasonable is to sell a full price game that is not working as it should.

1 hour ago, Graeme Jones said:

By design?! Jesus *censored*ing Christ! 

Are editing Trio entrances in Universe mode really breaking the game or what?
Whats the "design choice" here?

Dont get me wrong, i can see that being the case.

A Foundation two developers work on for years, who threw engines onto it, cut them up, took them down etc.
Modes they added, removed and so on.
Wouldnt surprise me if the smallest things break this game.

Trio entrances aren't the problem. It's the devs NOT fixing it that IS the problem. Universe Mode Is a feature most people use for custom brands, or existing ones. You'd THINK they'd make sure it works as intended. *SIGH* I'll just have to make do with this. But it will completely suck having to turn off entrances goddammit!

9 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Don't ask me how., needless to say this is not my work

You know, no matter how cool i find this...at this point i wouldnt be surprised if 2k locks down the games hard because of this kind of stuff.
If you go after their Money, they will be super mad.
Now the Modders find the DLC models? 2k wont like that.

8 hours ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

Yeah, the developer and white knight gaslighting is #EvenStronger... 

Edited by Creepy Bro

just a reminder that they cancelled 2k21. They had nearly 3 years to make 2k22. 

If 2k22 was a perfect working condition then 2k20 would've just been some weird anomaly. But this is 3 games in a row with issues. 

I still can't play a steel cage match in 2k22 without some bs happening. I still can't get my moveset updates to save to Universe in 2k22. I still can't upload new created content to CC in 2k22. Nor can i delete any content from CC that i've uploaded in last years game. Among a myriad of other issues. And 2k22 is done. Its not getting anymore updates and fixes. So its not like i can be patient with that game. They've moved on to screw up another game. 

I've watched tons of 2k23 gameplay. Watching streams on Twitch and youtube. And i would say i've seen issues in 100% of the footage i've watched. Every single match i've seen ppl play. I see something wrong. 

Yet all the AEW Fight Forever gameplay we've seen i think i saw 1 wonky thing happen? maybe?

ppl need to wake tf up. Go play the older games and see how stable they are. TNA Impact & Legends of WrestleMania are more reliable and less buggy than the last 3 WWE games. Why is this?

anyone having problems with attribute points being reset after you change them, and same for move sets?  few caws ive downloaded keeping going back to 75 or 100, and few that ive made better movesets just reset, i think its random or everytime i turn console off, cos it works until i load up again the next day , i dunno lol