Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

So RK-Bro seriously don't have an entrance animation in the game? we got their theme, their trons, they're a team by default but they didn't motion capture them an entrance?

Ok either they seriously got lazy as hell with the new tag teams this year or its some kind of bug with new team entrances not showing up in the list cause this is ridiculous not a single team has a new entrance as far as i can tell, or a good chunk of them don't at least

Edited by J-man89

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• editing hair, facial hair, face paint etc on in-game roster
  • having multiman matches backstage
  • 2 rings with no cage
  • special ref/custom refs

These are all things that would've made the game much better. And now we know they could've included this stuff the whole time?

20 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Total brainfart today..

Is it possible to switch between signature & finisher ?? Ps4...

If it's the same as 2K22 they are separate meters so if both are full the prompt will ask if you want to do your Finisher but you can still do your Signature instead as they are different buttons 

1 hour ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

If it's the same as 2K22 they are separate meters so if both are full the prompt will ask if you want to do your Finisher but you can still do your Signature instead as they are different buttons 

Thanks, Odd couple of hours there..

3 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

These are all things that would've made the game much better. And now we know they could've included this stuff the whole time?

It's not nearly THAT simple...as we've seen, most of this stuff still has limitations, and a lot of it causes the game to be unstable or to crash. - The people making the mods are doing a lot of trial and error to figure out what works and what doesn't.  - All of these things are definitely possible, with additional development...but the release window for these games will probably always assure that we never get all of it.

Edited by Generations

The caws as refs download is Buggy too..

The refs dissapears when you switch the console off and on. Menaning theire there when you turn the console off but dissapear when you turn it on again later..

Looks like we have to download it again and again do far..

13 hours ago, Generations said:

It's not nearly THAT simple...as we've seen, most of this stuff still has limitations, and a lot of it causes the game to be unstable or to crash. - The people making the mods are doing a lot of trial and error to figure out what works and what doesn't.  - All of these things are definitely possible, with additional development...but the release window for these games will probably always assure that we never get all of it.

That and allegedly the WWE themself are very strict on what is allowed to do and what not.
As much as i want to be in the group that criticizes the developers, its not all on them always.

I'm just happy that I can actually fill out my caw roster and there doesn't seem to be an issue with ****/1024mb logos or anything game-breaking like last year. - If there is still an issue with logo quantities or limits on caws, someone please correct me. Lol

Edited by Generations

So they still didn't fix Cody's theme not playing with alt attires, jesus christ man, i mean whats the deal? they seeing all these bugs and just ignoring them on purpose? what are these patches supposedly fixing? cause it sure as hell aint anything people are actually complaining about.

I love before the game comes out all the devs are in interviews, answering stuff, but when the game is out and the issues and bugs surface they're nowhere to be seen and we never hear from them again until the next game. 

They're never anywhere in sight to address bugs or talk about stuff like why Cody's entrance theme doesn't play with alts, or why trios teams are messed up.  They all just go into witness protection and go radio silent while releasing ineffective worthless patches. 

Edited by J-man89

22 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

So they still didn't fix Cody's theme not playing with alt attires, jesus christ man, i mean whats the deal? they seeing all these bugs and just ignoring them on purpose? what are these patches supposedly fixing? cause it sure as hell aint anything people are actually complaining about.

I love before the game comes out all the devs are in interviews, answering stuff, but when the game is out and the issues and bugs surface they're nowhere to be seen and we never hear from them again until the next game. 

They're never anywhere in sight to address bugs or talk about stuff like why Cody's entrance theme doesn't play with alts, or why trios teams are messed up.  They all just go into witness protection and go radio silent while releasing ineffective worthless patches. 

They STILL haven't fixed Cody's music not working with alt attires?!? I want to download Gamevolt's attires dammit.

I feel like the Cody theme music is never going to be fixed, honestly. They probably did it that way intentionally for copyright reasons or something dumb...even though Cody and the band both literally said it wasn't anything they wanted, and offered to help if they could. Lol

I noticed in all these patches they always make sure to fix issues in MyFaction, never fails that you see multiple issues resolved in that terrible mode, i see where their priorities are. Universe Mode, CAA, CAE, all other modes can stay bugged and messy cause their stupid card game mode they make money on is all they care about fixing.

I’m hoping in the future the series either adds a bunch of pre-made tron entrances (or more if it exist and I haven’t seen it), let you make logos the tron where you don’t have to do create a video, or some combination of both for created wrestlers.

Edited by NiceTwice

39 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

MyFaction is a cancer.

It truly is, its the only mode 2K is concerned about, every patch it gets fixes, while the other modes that truly needs fixes get neglected. Which are the modes that the majority i want to believe play over MyFaction. Betting if we had to pay for stuff in Universe they'd be patching it every patch.

5 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

If MyFaction gives us more patches over the lifespan of the game, I'll take that over the old approach where they'd only arrive because of DLC and that was it

yeh 2k22 got more support than probably any recent WWE game in memory, thats for sure. Usually its like 3 patches in the first month or so. and then they disappear. 

Then again...the games are more broken now than they ever were before.  Even 2k22 isn't fixed after a year of patches. I try to play a steel cage match and its a shit show. Wrestlers teleporting, shapeshifting, twisting, bending and phasing thru surfaces

Another patch, another nothingburger.

They can't keep getting away with this. I wish we could get more attention to this, they were on a good way last year but the broken stuff this year is just awful and deeply broken and other than last year, they doesn't even show any will or intention to fix anything here this year.

Edited by CM_EDGE