Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure what the hell is going , but in Universe the tag teams are messed up. i;ll see the AI has set up a tag member tagging with some random singles superstar and then see in another match a tag member in a singles match. anyone else experiencing this?

another screwed up thing that happens in Universe is if you have the main championship shared between Raw and SD, the AI will set up the champion to always defend it against a Raw guy. ive NEVER seen a SD guy get a title match. this happened in 2K22 as well.

Was gonna wait to buy the game, but the hidden arenas Status uploaded to CC had me get this on impulse. I’d be pissed off if they get removed but the time I was ready. 

Edited by Bushy.

Checked out the hidden arenas. They're fun as a novelty...but, they aren't really useful for anything. You just clip through all the walls and furniture. - I enjoyed moving around in highlight reel and seeing the little hidden details. Otherwise, I already deleted them all. Just not for me...

6 hours ago, Generations said:

Checked out the hidden arenas. They're fun as a novelty...but, they aren't really useful for anything. You just clip through all the walls and furniture. - I enjoyed moving around in highlight reel and seeing the little hidden details. Otherwise, I already deleted them all. Just not for me...

Its a 5 minute joke, then its just a thing for the Fed people i think.

I am not surprised the newest patch didn't change any of the things that are working as the devs intended. It's a well received game. They're not going to rethink decisions they made because 12 people don't like them.

I haven't had issues on PS5, in Universe or otherwise. The only problems seem to be server related, where Community Creations will crash or stop loading. Otherwise, my experience has been flawless.

Without getting into spoilers, the "Lock" gimmick goes away fairly early in MyRise.

16 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Wow didn't know that, definitely need to try it out, i've had all my rivalry slots filled up and never knew about this.

Have you found a way to select the 3rd person involved in the rivalry actions? You know the opponent it selects for you if you aren't facing your rival in a match? Its so annoying how it just randomly selects someone from the roster and you have no control over it.

Unfortunately not. I thought a way to do it would be removing everyone from whatever division your guy is in except the guy you want to face, but all that meant was that he faced someone off the other brand which was annoying. 

The only workaround I’ve thought about is setting a tag rivalry between the two singles guys you want feuding with their partners being people you would like to face and pick the rivalry options that result in tag singles matches. Obviously these options are limited though. 

Edited by GuntherMark

8 hours ago, GuntherMark said:

The only workaround I’ve thought about is setting a tag rivalry between the two singles guys you want feuding with their partners being people you would like to face and pick the rivalry options that result in tag singles matches. Obviously these options are limited though. 

Damn that sucks, its always someone i don't want my guy facing too, l don't get why they don't allow us to select who we're facing when choosing a rival action that doesn't have us facing our rival, thats beyond annoying.

7 minutes ago, Oscar22 said:

Dear 2k, 

Putting two people in a rivalry doesn’t mean they have to face each other in the exact same match every single week in universe.

For crying out loud. 

And the rivalry actions you choose that doesn't have you facing him in a match doesn't allow you to select who you're facing in the match, its just randomly picked which is incredibly frustrating. Like i have Cody and Seth in a rivalry, and i chose for Seth to jump Cody after the match, but it selected Logan Paul to be Cody's throwaway match, and i don't want Logan jobbing.

How hard is it to let us pick who we're facing?

So as far as I can gather there's a 2 notable glitches and 1 possible glitch or arguably bad design choice in CAW Mode

The thing that is definitely a glitch is the fact Custom Logos don't use the material option they sit on, they will always use the default material of whatever part selected. Only workaround is applying a In Game Default logo over top of the Custom Logo and making it the matching material with the Transparency set to 0.

The other is the fact the new Full Square in Game logo (very useful) has a weird artifact when you use the alternate mapping.

I can see them fixing those 2 things for sure.

The thing I seen that's a bad deign flaw is the fact you can't cover attire details up with logos anymore. Let's say there's trunks with some designs you want but you want to block out the text on them.... the text will still be embossed through your custom logo. So dumb if that's on purpose.