Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...the patch did *Censored* all. But they made sure to patch My *censored*ing Faction. What about the preview in custom entrances? What about Cody's theme not playing with alt attires? You know...the important things that need patched?!

all i can say is if MyFaction is in 2K24 and things still get locked to that mode, i will not be buying this time. and they're excuse of why things are locked(small team left to work on it) is complete bullshit. i mean, shouldn't it work the same way other unlockables in other modes work? honestly, i rather them just dump MyFaction and replace it with a more in depth actual career mode, no premade story like MyRise, just going through the indies to wwe PC, to NXT, then main roster and just choosing your own path, still making different decision choices, and walking around backstage getting to challenge others.

38 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Have you submitted a ticket to 2k?

I think this patch is also planned a long time ago..

I don’t think a ticket is needed for that. It isn’t an issue with the game not working; it’s just something I personally want for the sake of immersion. There’s also plenty of women below 5’4” on this year’s roster and targeting nor glitching seems to be an issue so far that I’ve seen, so I would really like caws to get an opportunity to have accurate heights as well.

Edited by A N T I -

There’s no surprise at this point with the patches, the game is probably at its best state when first released. We knew from the last few years, that it releases, then 2k slowly break it more and more from there with every patch they release. 

Edited by Oscar22
Typo

15 minutes ago, xphen0m said:

Seems like the 1.04 patch MAYBE fixed the issue with the Rivalry actions list being empty. I was just able to get the list to populate with choices, however it happened randomly before so this may be dumb luck.

Its dumb luck, after the patch a few minutes ago i got the blank rivalry action list, so thats still an issue. Telling you there better be a huge patch dedicated to fixing Universe Mode next, cause the issues in there are staggering, i don't think 2K20 had this much issues in it.

Everytime I get a blank rivalry action list I just back out and create a new rivalry and then it'll let me pick again. Though I guess that won't work if you're already using your four slots, I never do, I keep track of my rivalries other ways and have one active so I can use rivalry actions on all my matches if I desire.  

4 hours ago, GuntherMark said:

Everytime I get a blank rivalry action list I just back out and create a new rivalry and then it'll let me pick again. Though I guess that won't work if you're already using your four slots, I never do, I keep track of my rivalries other ways and have one active so I can use rivalry actions on all my matches if I desire.  

Oh thats actually a cool idea, didn't think to do that. So you just make a new rivalry for each match on the show and delete it after to make room for a rivalry for the next match?

11 hours ago, Oscar22 said:

There’s no surprise at this point with the patches, the game is probably at its best state when first released. We knew from the last few years, that it releases, then 2k slowly break it more and more from there with every patch they release. 

Same old same old.
Now we reached the "how broken is this game and how little do they do to fix it" stage that lasts till they announce the new game, then its right back to "everyone is so hyped for it" phase.

This is the result of people gladly every year paying more than 100 bucks for this and downplaying criticism.

i'm sick and tired of wwe games locking characters so we cant use them elsewhere and removing clothing parts to add to myfaction and also myfaction 1000% is the worst mode introduced to the wwe games francise and imo is ruining the game and needs to be removed and replaced with a fun mode that aint a cash grab 

4 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Oh thats actually a cool idea, didn't think to do that. So you just make a new rivalry for each match on the show and delete it after to make room for a rivalry for the next match?

I don't even have to do that, I think you just need one active rivalry and then any single or tag match on the card can have rivalry actions. Sometimes the list of actions is empty but I make a second rivalry, usually with the people in the match I'm trying to add actions to, and that usually fixes it.

3 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Now we reached the "how broken is this game and how little do they do to fix it" stage that lasts till they announce the new game, then its right back to "everyone is so hyped for it" phase.

And it was reached less than two weeks after its damn launch. Criminal.

I'll just switch gears in this topic. Here's a small detail that I like in the gameplay:

Sometimes if you use resiliency to kick out (seems like the really close 2.99999 pin attempts), the crowd reaction is a much bigger cheer than other pin attempts when it happens.

So far, my 2v2 tag matches haven't been terrible. I usually get them over with in about 8-12 minutes.

6 hours ago, GuntherMark said:

I don't even have to do that, I think you just need one active rivalry and then any single or tag match on the card can have rivalry actions. Sometimes the list of actions is empty but I make a second rivalry, usually with the people in the match I'm trying to add actions to, and that usually fixes it.

Wow didn't know that, definitely need to try it out, i've had all my rivalry slots filled up and never knew about this.

Have you found a way to select the 3rd person involved in the rivalry actions? You know the opponent it selects for you if you aren't facing your rival in a match? Its so annoying how it just randomly selects someone from the roster and you have no control over it.

Edited by J-man89

5 hours ago, xphen0m said:

I'll just switch gears in this topic. Here's a small detail that I like in the gameplay:

Sometimes if you use resiliency to kick out (seems like the really close 2.99999 pin attempts), the crowd reaction is a much bigger cheer than other pin attempts when it happens.

So far, my 2v2 tag matches haven't been terrible. I usually get them over with in about 8-12 minutes.

Speaking of things like this...

It might have been pure coincidence (I'll need to check it out in future matches)...but, I was in an extreme rules match and had a table set up. After doing a move near the table, it collapsed and needed to be set up again. - I swear, when it collapsed, the crowd started booing. - Like I said...might have been pure coincidence. Maybe they were just booing the heel for hitting an attack or something...but the timing was uncanny. 

Edited by Generations

26 minutes ago, Generations said:

Speaking of things like this...

It might have been pure coincidence (I'll need to check it out in future matches)...but, I was in an extreme rules match and had a table set up. After doing a move near the table, it collapsed and needed to be set up again. - I swear, when it collapsed, the crowd started booing. - Like I said...might have been pure coincidence. Maybe they were just booing the heel for hitting an attack or something...but the timing was uncanny. 

Ha that's pretty cool.

Not sure all the universe rivalry stuff is working tbh, just did my first loser leaves town match, played through, won, standard cut scene at the end, no mention of the stipulation. Put me back to the match card…. And the match was playable again, like it had never happened 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️