Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Speaking of Yokozuna, I wish 2K would add more managers to the game and use the Legends of Wrestlemania system. Even though the game was god awful, the manager system was the best we ever had in a game. It seems like managers just don’t do shit anymore and we have the same selection every year. Like what’s the point of having Triple H, Stephanie, Vince etc having manager only models when they’re already playable in the game?

Having Fuji throw salt in your opponents eyes, and Jimmy Hart (WHERE IS HE) yelling through a mic >>>>

and where tf is Paul Heyman? you would think he’d be in almost every game with all the Undertakers that we get lol.  But if they’re going to push this manager only thing, they should atleast make them mean something 

https://youtu.be/XyoV3CVMtOw

Edited by Glen Coco

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear if they don't fix the bug with Cody's theme not playing with alternate attires in the next patch....We're stuck having to use that attire he's only wore like once in his career unless we wanna do without his theme.

Gamevolt just made Cody's recent attires that look gorgeous, a shame no one can enjoy them until that bug is fixed

Edited by J-man89

10 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

Speaking of Yokozuna, I wish 2K would add more managers to the game and use the Legends of Wrestlemania system. Even though the game was god awful, the manager system was the best we ever had in a game. It seems like managers just don’t do shit anymore and we have the same selection every year. Like what’s the point of having Triple H, Stephanie, Vince etc having manager only models when they’re already playable in the game?

Having Fuji throw salt in your opponents eyes, and Jimmy Hart (WHERE IS HE) yelling through a mic >>>>

and where tf is Paul Heyman? you would think he’d be in almost every game with all the Undertakers that we get lol.  But if they’re going to push this manager only thing, they should atleast make them mean something 

https://youtu.be/XyoV3CVMtOw

Considering the time period of the 2K23 roster I am surprised that Roderick Strong didn't make it as a manager (due to him being more of a mentor and rarely wrestling during that point of time for Diamond Mine) or Sanga as a manager due to Sanga's time as Waller's bodyguard.

On 3/17/2023 at 7:10 AM, GuntherMark said:

One massive improvement for me, which I haven't seen anyone talk about, is that I haven't seen the slow German Suplex reversal that would happen all the time in 2K22. 

That’s good ! One of the things that made me stop playing 2K22. 

4 hours ago, CM_EDGE said:

Lmao 2K.

TS1yKk.jpeg

So the band themselves don't have any clue about the song being copyrighted or anything in the game, so wtf is the deal? you can't use it in the jukebox, select it in the themes and Cody can't even use it with alt attires.

8 hours ago, Taurus said:

Considering the time period of the 2K23 roster I am surprised that Roderick Strong didn't make it as a manager (due to him being more of a mentor and rarely wrestling during that point of time for Diamond Mine) or Sanga as a manager due to Sanga's time as Waller's bodyguard.

I thought they would’ve made him DLC (which I have no idea why, because he was in ‘22) because of Diamond Mine, but I think he wanted to be released? so they might have just removed him like they did Sasha, Naomi & Mandy. Which sucks because I made him my NXT champ in universe and feuded with O’Reily for a year before they reformed the UE and feuded with a reformed #DIY. He was hella fun to play as and I was hoping Status would find him in the game files and upload him.

Robert Stone is a weird omission too, he’s been in NXT for like like what? 4 years?

53 minutes ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

i wish 2K would let the MyRise originals (Justine, Slade, El Mago ect) be unlockable to use in all the modes like they did in past games.

This. I dont understand why they think we want to have NPC wrestlers in a WRESTLING game. The more the merrier. I love content. I don’t care if we’re unlocking a cleaning lady, It’s still fun to have 🤣

Speaking of:

Edited by Glen Coco

34 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Any hopes 2k patches it so T-Bar gets his Dijak name back?

They did it for wwe2k22...right?

Dijak was a separate character already in the game, they just patched it so we could use that character outside of MyRise. Unfortunately, this isn't the same situation.

8 minutes ago, Glen Coco said:

Did they remove Buddy Murphy’s finisher? I don’t see it on the renamed list and i’m trying to use it for my caw :(

Pumphandle Olympic Slam, will add it rn

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Anyone else run into the issue of rivalry actions not showing up? like i'll click on an action to change it and it wont show any actions to choose, its all blank.

Yeah I had this yesterday, only works for the four rivalries you have set, despite having it referenced on the other match screens.