Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Well, only checked out the 2 biggest issues for me currently and the Create An Entrance championship entrance problem where you can't select normal entrances for your title entrance is not fixed yet and the missing championship option for triple threat and fatal four way in GM mode is also not fixed.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been trying to get more into this game and the caws have helped but so many little things I still think are an issue. Like off the top of my head I think I have more victories with a random move than I do with a finisher. 

I wish someone that’s a fan that talks the developers can bring up all the kinks that would change gameplay a bunch.

16 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

that generic music and the lack of commentary makes the showcase less enjoyable it it’s nice to go down memory lane with these matches. It’s crazy how Cena looked like the heel in so many haha

Am I the only one that wanted to kill someone after playing the 1st match? Seriously that knock off ecw  song was SO annoying. 🤣

1 hour ago, Malonik said:

Am I the only one that wanted to kill someone after playing the 1st match? Seriously that knock off ecw  song was SO annoying. 🤣

you have NO IDEA. I almost didn’t even want to finish the match i had to mute the tv 🫠🫠🫠

1 hour ago, Glen Coco said:

that multi man match at the end of cena’s showcase is so annoying. i can’t do a move without someone randomly sneaking me when they were already in the middle of fighting another opponent 🤣

At least it was elimination, so no one tried to break up the pins. - I wasn't sure if Cena actually needed to eliminate every single person, so I was worried about that (about someone getting eliminated by a different opponent)...but, it all worked out for me. Got it on the first try. Hardest part was getting rid of the first person. After that, it was fairly smooth sailing. The cpu is definitely ridiculous about constantly targeting the human player, though...can't argue there. Three other guys and they immediately stop fighting each other to target only Cena. Really offputting AI in that match.

31 minutes ago, Generations said:

At least it was elimination, so no one tried to break up the pins. - I wasn't sure if Cena actually needed to eliminate every single person, so I was worried about that (about someone getting eliminated by a different opponent)...but, it all worked out for me. Got it on the first try. Hardest part was getting rid of the first person. After that, it was fairly smooth sailing. The cpu is definitely ridiculous about constantly targeting the human player, though...can't argue there. Three other guys and they immediately stop fighting each other to target only Cena. Really offputting AI in that match.

It was insane because someone could be doing a wake up and as soon as the opponent gets up, they’ll immediately start trying to hit their finisher on me or keep hitting me as i’m wrestling someone else haha, but I got it on like the fifth try because everyone kept kicking out of EVERYTHING and I wasn’t sure if I had to eliminate everyone myself because SC eliminated Bruno and the objective was still on the screen so I had to keep restarting and Bruno tapped me out once. I ended up getting everyone out with a chair shot despite hitting like 1 Million AAs 🤣

Are we seriously still not able to set One Final Beat as Gargano's finisher? He's been using that as his finish for like 2 years, he's not used the Gargano Escape as his finish in a long time. But for some reason 2K seem to think the Gargano Escape is still his finisher.

Funny thing is you're able to set the slingshot ddt to the outside as a finish, almost every other slingshot move EXCEPT Gargano's slingshot ddt its amazing.

Edited by J-man89

5 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

you have NO IDEA. I almost didn’t even want to finish the match i had to mute the tv 🫠🫠🫠

🤣 I'm glad I wasn't the only one. Also his song from his match with 02 Taker wasn't any better. I thought this is supposed to hype you up, Not make you want to turn it off?😮😤🤣

44 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Are we seriously still not able to set One Final Beat as Gargano's finisher? He's been using that as his finish for like 2 years, he's not used the Gargano Escape as his finish in a long time. But for some reason 2K seem to think the Gargano Escape is still his finisher.

Funny thing is you're able to set the slingshot ddt to the outside as a finish, almost every other slingshot move EXCEPT Gargano's slingshot ddt its amazing.

Yea it’s crazy how they didn’t make a leaning against the ropes setup version of it like Waller’s stunner

Yeah seriously, they managed to get Waller's wild complicated finisher in but still can't get Gargano's basic slingshot over the rope ddt.

And again he's been using it for 2 years or maybe longer, yet they never attempt to give him the correct finisher, it should've been a finisher in 2K22, and here we are at 2K23 and its still not selectable as a finish. 

Edited by J-man89

I’m still disappointed by the lack of new moves. There’s so much they could’ve added this year and instead they added like the bare minimum. It’s kinda like when you have so much to do and instead you just sleep. Lol. Like what happened? 

Edited by A N T I -