Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Golden Boy® said:

Apart from WhatsTheStatus who are the best CAW makers we should have on "My Favorites"

Off the top of my head: (I’m gonna put their twitters instead of gametags lol)

CAWs: @Iconic2K, MisterFiendX, _Zaddik, AntronxE, divadadde, JoeMashups, kaaalua,

Attires: @Gamevolt1, LEGITxATTIRES, NODQCreations, mmg2k, 

Renders: @BigChrisSpirito, sinzhq

Arenas: @Jena_Sting

I think the cost for instant recovery needs to be higher, if you don't adjust their AI settings, the AI abuses the absolute hell out of it because of how little it costs.

On 3/14/2023 at 12:15 AM, xphen0m said:

My most hated glitch from the past few games is corrected: Teams get the right crowd reaction during the match.

GOD DAMMIT! This patch broke crowd reactions in tag matches again.

Team 1 gets cheered regardless of the roster settings.

Team 2 gets booed regardless of roster settings.

This has been an issue for several games. It was fine in 2K23 before the match. Now, it's back to being messed up.

Anywhere to report bugs? I was loving the game up until this. *Censored*!

Edited by xphen0m

59 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

The fact the AI can just block any time you're running, and block both running attacks and running grapples, is absolutely ridiculous.

But it can be turned off now right? Like if you edit the A.I Sliders?

8 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

But it can be turned off now right? Like if you edit the A.I Sliders?

Yes you can tone it down in the individual sliders, or at least I think you can as I recall seeing a setting for blocking, I just mean for the default way it's shipped, it's extremely abusable and the AI gleefully does so. Speaking purely balance wise, players with initiative can at least adjust it.

Edited by CROSS-Out

5 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Yes you can tone it down in the individual sliders, or at least I think you can as I recall seeing a setting for blocking, I just mean for the default way it's shipped, it's extremely abusable and the AI gleefully does so. Speaking purely balance wise, players with initiative can at least adjust it.

It's a shame it's set so terribly by default, but I'll always appreciate having the option to adjust everything to make it right/how I want. 

It was a glitching issue in 2K18. I was making Io and Kairi and was told by our friend to make them 5’5” instead. Not only did they glitch anyway but there’s no way I was releasing them with inaccurate heights. Don’t know if that still the issue but I’m making a stand once again and won’t be releasing anyone who isn’t atleast close to their actual height. AZM, Starlight Kid, Kris Wolf, Saya Iida, etc, are exceptions because the game height never drops below 5 feet. If only….I’d be such a happy camper.

It's a decent showcase but yeah, the presentation still needs a little work.

Overall so far, having a really good time with the game. Not many bugs, but just started downloading things so I'm sure I'll start seeing more pop up. Gameplay feels a bit tighter, haven't done a ton to mess with the AI still so I'm sure once I start doing that it'll feel even better

Edited by Prof_Sunshine
Grammar

I truly, deeply, in my heart of hearts, absolutely despise this rock paper scissors reversal system. I hated it in 2K22, and I hate it even more here with the even more sped up gameplay.

So wait now in Universe you have to play the rivalry match up universe mode puts on there or else you can't do the rivalry actions?

That seriously sucks, i got Roman and Cody in a rivalry and of course its them 1 on 1 on Raw the very first week. And apparently i can't change it around to where its Cody vs Solo and choose a rivalry action for Roman to jump him after the match or anything or else the rivalry action goes away if you alter the match in any way.

Unless i'm missing something and someone can enlighten me.

Are we seriously not able to edit rivalry matches without losing the rivalry action feature?  Cause thats gonna annoy me to no end constantly having to play my two rival's in 1 on 1 matches every week leading up to the ppv. I wanna be able to edit the match and then choose a rivalry action, cause doesn't really feel like i'm control otherwise.

In 2K22 you could choose to do a rivalry compatible edit and change the match and have it keep the rivalry tag underneath it, but from what i'm seeing theres no way to edit any rivalry match without it taking away the rivalry tag under it and thus taking away rivalry actions.

And also theres not any option to choose any kind of interference for non rivalry matches, in the past i could at least create my own custom rivalries outside of the 4 i'm allowed by doing interference assaults, but now no match outside of the rivalries can do anything like that?

Edited by J-man89