Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I discovered something new for this game. You know how we can't like initiate wake up stance when doing signature moves, when normally only finishers allows you to do so? Well, get this, apparently, all standing back  moves in signatures CAN be initiated by the wake up stance when you press the signature button while opponent is down. I found that very weird, but convenient for people like Dolph Ziggler if you assign Zig Zag to sigs and have finisher set for superkick!

1 hour ago, xphen0m said:

After two matches: Wow, the gameplay is most definitely way better this year.

Would like to know what changes make it better you have seen.

caw mode looks insane this year. Almost everything I seen looks like dlc for the game. Community creations should be impressive.

20 minutes ago, TofeirTheAkita said:

I discovered something new for this game. You know how we can't like initiate wake up stance when doing signature moves, when normally only finishers allows you to do so? Well, get this, apparently, all standing back  moves in signatures CAN be initiated by the wake up stance when you press the signature button while opponent is down. I found that very weird, but convenient for people like Dolph Ziggler if you assign Zig Zag to sigs and have finisher set for superkick!

Now that's COOL! 😋

Is it just me or do caws look like trash in game? That Mandy looked so good it had me thinking caw’ing would be a walk in the park this year. I’m trying to make Mayu Iwatani and the in game result looks nothing like it does in caw mode, where it atleast vaguely resembles her. What am I in for this year?

2 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

.... aaaand my first *censored*ing crash. As I was finishing my MyRise character.

Seriously. *Censored* you 2K.

Same thing just happened to me, finally got all the face morphing to my liking and just crashes. *sigh* Gonna attempt to create a character outside myrise so at least I can just save every so often and not lose all my progress and then just import them but yeah, pretty crappy way to start a new game. 

Just now, High Flying Maniac said:

Same thing just happened to me, finally got all the face morphing to my liking and just crashes. *sigh* Gonna attempt to create a character outside myrise so at least I can just save every so often and not lose all my progress and then just import them but yeah, pretty crappy way to start a new game. 

Yeah im gonna do the same, but I have to be careful not to use too many logos since apparently 2K are absolutely alergic to having the same logo limit in MyRise as the regular mode.

SERIOUSLY, why are they so opposed to letting us select materials for custom logos in CAW mode?! They let us do it in Create an Arena for Christs sake! I don't understand why they refuse to fix any of the issues that actually hold creativity back in the mode.

I found an oddity regarding Cody Rhodes. Apparently, his Cody Cutter, despite the fact that it's only listed as a run to springboard move, is set to stand to springboard. However, when I looked thru the moves and decided to add another cody cutter to his sigs, it was listed as run to springboard. So now I can use Cody Cutter as a stand to springboard sig even those it wasnt listed as one, AND the same move as a run to springboard sig. A weird bug, but a welcome one for convenience...