Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

ooooooh, i like the transition.

certainly a cool looking move. And the camera angle here makes it look even better. But i don't like that this would be in his sigs/finishers. Its a fantasy move made for Arctic Shield Roman Reigns. One of the TOWERS unlockables in WWE 2K20. 

roman has never actually done that. (im fairly certain)

So it appears these are going to be a mix of OVW & Ruthless Agression as Orton has both his OVW finishers the Wheelbarrow Suplex & Full Nelson Slam and his early WWE finishers Frog Crossbody & Overdrive/O-Zone, though I'm struggling to remember when Brock ever used a Samoan Driver at any point in his career

8 minutes ago, flame3169118 said:

So it appears these are going to be a mix of OVW & Ruthless Agression as Orton has both his OVW finishers the Wheelbarrow Suplex & Full Nelson Slam and his early WWE finishers Frog Crossbody & Overdrive/O-Zone, though I'm struggling to remember when Brock ever used a Samoan Driver at any point in his career

is it set as a finisher? Because seeing as the Samoan Driver has been the default CAW finisher for years. I wouldn't put it past these yahoos to have left it blank and its just the default move.

17 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

is it set as a finisher? Because seeing as the Samoan Driver has been the default CAW finisher for years. I wouldn't put it past these yahoos to have left it blank and its just the default move.

It's kind of hard to tell which is the finishers and which is the sigs from the videos, but if I had to guess probably a sig along with the Stretch Muffler leaving the Triple Powerbomb and Shooting Star as DLC Brock's finishers, I'll know in about an hour-ish when it goes live here

5 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

What is this stupid as shit I’m reading about Cody’s theme not being usable when giving him a custom attire or the song being exclusive to one entrance or whatever? 

I haven't heard anything about the attire thing, but if you try to change his entrance the song disappears. I'm assuming due to copyrights since I think Cody himself owns the song. 

Edited by crazyjk4

Checked out the image uploader site. They still have that annoying ass legal information at the bottom that literally covers up part of the GUI. Because 2K apparently can't figure out resolution.