Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

it still makes zero sense to me that they removed all the fun arcadey stuff. And then decided to completely overhaul the gameplay to make it arcadey.

All of those weird fantasy arenas and backstage brawl areas. The Minecraft bodies. The Big Head mode. All the fantasy weapons like the spell book. These would all make more sense in the current game. Then they did in the slow sim 2k20. Where it was out of place

my only thought was that the 2K Originals thing was so poorly recieved, that they scrapped as much of it as possible for 2k21. And by the time they cancel 2k21 and reboot the franchise all of that stuff was already in the trash

They should release a ton of these action figure models. If they were really smart they would start putting a code packaged in with certain figures. For you to buy the action figure and then you are able to use that in the game.

Edited by eastcoastkody

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, screw the people who put money into it, too. That may seem harsh, but they're the reason 2K does the mode in the first place.

Edited by CROSS-Out

4 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Frankly, screw the people who put money into it, too. That may seem harsh, but they're the reason 2K does the mode in the first place.

Not too bothered, I will just wait till WhatsTheStatus uploads them on community creations

Wunderbar!

I can't decide if I want to jump into showcase or start working on Brandon Cross first once the game unlocks. Guess it'll depend on how functional the image upoader is.

54 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Wunderbar!

I can't decide if I want to jump into showcase or start working on Brandon Cross first once the game unlocks. Guess it'll depend on how functional the image upoader is.

I’m expecting the usual shitshow with image uploader upon release..