Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, glennsoe said:

Holy shit! that Will Ospreay looks legit like a mod or  an ingame wrestler, thats freaking nuts, unbelievably impressed with how damn good caws look in this game. Cannot wait until we start getting some MJF caws and stuff by Iconic and the goats start touching caw mode, they're gonna look insane.

5 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

Could vince be on the dev team ? "Make them look jacked to the gills !"

it could be a contract thing. There has always been whispers and rumors about stuff like that. Wasn't there an NDA back in the day to the media showing the new WWE game, where they weren't allowed to show HHH getting beat? I know on the action figure side of things i think it had gotten out that HHH and Rock may have things in their contract that gives them final approval on their look in videogames and action figure form. Especially for awhile they were making every Rock figure look jacked, even if the figure was based on his pudgy non-jacked early Rocky era. And HHH figures are still unusually jacked. 

Ultimate Warrior in these games used to be enormous...width wise. And they seemed to have toned that down over the years. But Hogan is still the size of an All-Stars character for some reason

I can honestly deal with Hogan being beefier than he should be, but it's the smaller details that bug me because they're so easy to get right.

• '80s - he needs a darker, thinner, shorter mustache
  • Hollywood - he needs regular eyebrows (he stopped bleaching them in the early '90s)
  • 2002 - he also needs regular eyebrows, and he needs his weight belt

I mentioned the eyebrow thing several times last year but nothing happened, so I doubt 2K cares enough to fix it.

i dont think i even tried MyRise in 2k22. I really disliked the MyCareer thing in the older games. so i just have no reason to torture myself further. the dialogue in 2k20s version might be some of the worst writing i've ever seen in a videogame. And theres been some doozies

The action figure Cena model is hilarious and awesome...but it also makes me want an entire mode in the game, like when we had bighead mode. - Kinda disappointing if all we get is the single Cena model. - They could have made a paid DLC for it...I would pay like $30 for a whole action figure roster and ring.

Edited by Generations

I am happier the my rise is more structured. my memories of most of last years my rise was just hopping about the brands trying to find the last things to unlock. switching heel to face doing last minute not interesting stories, then just deciding i guess thats it and finishing. 

20 minutes ago, Generations said:

The action figure Cena model is hilarious and awesome...but it also makes me want an entire mode in the game, like when we had bighead mode. - Kinda disappointing if all we get is the single Cena model. - They could have made a paid DLC for it...I would pay like $30 for a whole action figure roster and ring.

im with ya on that.