Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Yeah Edge's 2006 model looks way better in motion than it does from certain still screenshots, it really is the best Edge model we've ever had tbh. Still not a fan of the hair having the wet and wild look when Edge wrestled with dry hair primarily during this era, and the beard a bit too thick. But its not as bad as the screenshot made it look.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, black_machismo said:

I think that is the final match for showcase.

That would be great if it is.  Just wonder why 2k has been so tight lipped on it.  I mean they showed Hogan in the gameplay trailer and have put Bruno on the roster page so just weird that they wouldn’t confirm earlier that they were part of the unlockables in showcase.

7 minutes ago, glchitman said:

That would be great if it is.  Just wonder why 2k has been so tight lipped on it.  I mean they showed Hogan in the gameplay trailer and have put Bruno on the roster page so just weird that they wouldn’t confirm earlier that they were part of the unlockables in showcase.

They wanted to keep it as a surprise maybe

10 minutes ago, glchitman said:

You know 2K and their great marketing team hahaha.

4 minutes ago, GuntherMark said:

So Edge’s blue Rated R attire is still accurate and for some reason they’ve put his 2005 tights in as well

IMG_9430.thumb.jpeg.f825f71ba93f851396ef85dbba536fa1.jpeg

Good to see they put that attire, don't know why since I don't remember Cena wrestling Edge using that attire. Maybe a compensation since they know there will be backlash on the Rated R attires.

As for the Blue attire being accurate, maybe as someone has said, it was already in past games before the "copyright" happened.

Found on reddit

Did some digging through the entrances and found who some of them are

"All Smiles" is Kylie Rae
"Ultimate Finesser" is Chris Bey
"Kaiju Killer" is Samoa Joe
"Like A Diamond" Is Roderick Strong
"Rural Hardcore" is Mickie James
"Rugged Mustache" is Trent Seven
"Golden 1" and "Golden 2" is Gran Metalik
"the coolest" is Kyle O'Reilly

Edited by glennsoe

Alexa Bliss and Bayley's old themes are in 2K23 if you choose the entrance templates "Alexa Bliss'20" and "Bayley'15". They can only be selected through this. But you can change everything else after selecting the template, the song doesn't magically disappear like with Cody's entrance.

IbudRtz.png

FvFkEtA.png