Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Apparently Edge's tight have the logos all intact when you see them in the selection but don't show up once you equip them. I just don't get it..... 2K can we get some answers?

FrDqfyuWAAMQ-lJ?format=jpg&name=large

Almost willing to bet the Blue ones are edited now too then. Mustafa Ali's tights also are edited compared to the preview image

15 minutes ago, SaturnT3 said:

The Rated R logo is trademarked by the MPAA. No idea about the Chicago flag.

Wait you mean the R rating for movies? And it saying Rated R on the tights is violating their copyright from the R rating message at the beginning of trailers and  movies? Doesn't make any sense, the logo isn't anything resembling a logo from the MPAA.

Ok i can understand the R with the box around it, but why is the words Rated and Superstar an issue?  They're in a completely different font besides that. And isn't removing the box from around the R good enough to get past the copyright? Why we gotta have "Rated" and "Superstar" removed?

Edited by J-man89

6 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Wait you mean the R rating for movies? And it saying Rated R on the tights is violating their copyright from the R rating message at the beginning of trailers and  movies? Doesn't make any sense, the logo isn't anything resembling a logo from the MPAA.

Ok i can understand the R with the box around it, but why is the words Rated and Superstar an issue?  They're in a completely different font besides that.

They definitely own the logo. Maybe they own the term "Rated R" as well? I don't know, I'm just speculating. I mean, WWE lost "WWF" to the World Wildlife Fund even though they're different things. We're also talking about a company that was sued over tattoos. I doubt they just screwed it up two years in a row. They obviously can't use it, or they would have.

39 minutes ago, SaturnT3 said:

They definitely own the logo. Maybe they own the term "Rated R" as well? I don't know, I'm just speculating. I mean, WWE lost "WWF" to the World Wildlife Fund even though they're different things. We're also talking about a company that was sued over tattoos. I doubt they just screwed it up two years in a row. They obviously can't use it, or they would have.

Well at least the blue tights are still in with the logos, i think someone on twitter said since they was already in the game before the copyright issues came about its allowed to stay in.

16 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Well at least the blue tights are still in with the logos, i think someone on twitter said since they was already in the game before the copyright issues came about its allowed to stay in.

I thought I saw someone say the logos are accurate in the previews, but go away when you select them.

9 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Just checked my purchase (ps4)

All it says is the time untill I can play the game?

Shouldn't a download have started by now? Or is it downloaded?

If it's on your dashboard, it should be downloaded. Before it downloads, you'd have to go into your uninstalled library to see the timer.

33 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Just checked my purchase (ps4)

All it says is the time untill I can play the game?

Shouldn't a download have started by now? Or is it downloaded?

If you're like me you might need to go in and force it to download manually, for some reason the auto download didn't wanna do its job.

2 hours ago, SaturnT3 said:

If it's on your dashboard, it should be downloaded. Before it downloads, you'd have to go into your uninstalled library to see the timer.

It's on the dashboard, with a timer for when I can play it..

Thanks...

Yeah i knew they wouldn't get his body correct and make him really lean and slimmer. I expected to see them use his current day bulky muscular body. Sadly they never get detail like this correct, they think wrestlers have the same body their entire careers.

Edited by J-man89