Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caved in and pre ordered, Mostly due to the amazing creators that saves game AFTER game !

But I noticed it said "not available in Belgium" on the deluxe and icon pack

Why is that?

Also it said avout the ps5 version that certain features from the ps4 version could be absent..

4 hours ago, Glen Coco said:

yikkkkkkes lemme not procrastinate this year and start working on them day 1 

That’s what I’m doing. Fixing all of the movesets, attributes, personality traits and try out those AI Tendencies before I can really play the game. I’m not playing with those shitty ass movesets lol. 

33 minutes ago, GuntherMark said:

image.thumb.png.77d57b230b8f95c6ba2c1a268fd49c88.png

Jesus… Retro Edge is something 

That can't be real, can it? wheres that from?

What in gods name is the deal with Edge's gear? its always unfinished and not the whole design? I mean WWE created that freaking logo ffs, seriously can 2K address this already? cause that gear looks awful.

Edited by J-man89

I mean the model looks better in motion, but that hair looks like Attitude Era Edge's hair.

Why is his tights unfinished? i mean didn't we have the rated r superstar logos on 2006 Edge in 2K20? Its like current Edge they leave his R logo unfinished as well, can we get some answers on this? Didn't WWE create those logos?

Edge's blue tights from the previous games are in the game with the logos in tact, how did they mess this up? could've just recolored the blue ones ffs.

FrDhXtXXoAA7k7R?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by J-man89

Its like they didn't even look at Edge from 2006, the hair is completely wrong, and the beard is way too thick, he had a clean shave or a light beard at the most during that time. 

The comparison is ridiculous

2edge_original.jpg?1302761602

image.png

And again the tights whats the issue with the logos? As i said in my previous post the blue rated r superstar tights are in the game with the logos intact, so this makes zero sense. Now we gotta take up yet another caw slot to make an alt attire and fix this ridiculous screw up. 

Edited by J-man89