Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

You know, i wouldnt even need neccessary new models etc via live updates for MyFaction...i would be fine with alternative attires.
Especially those that are in the Creation Suite.

Like Drew Mcintyre had in 2k22 i think 4 of his Trunks in the Creation suite.
Give me that in MyFaction.
Give me the Alternative attires fitting to the cards.

Or if you add new models, why not putting the Parts in creation suite?
Like they have to model the stuff either way right? So why not so that its in the Creation Suite?

There is always a middle ground you could find...always.
And its not like we havent worked with outdated stuff before.
The Community is running on having updated Caws of wrestlers having outdated entrances and moves...that never bothered us too much.
So i doubt people would care much as long as they get a more up to date model of a certain wrestler.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, SaturnT3 said:

It happens when you're low on stamina. The idea is that you're too tired to climb the ropes. You can do a standing shooting star press, you just can't lift your foot up onto the bottom rope. You know, because you're too tired. 

Aaah ok I can see that happening in theory. They are trying to “run” but can’t so they just keep waddling into the corner type of deal.

I think anyone I use that uses Diving Finishers have relatively high stamina and the Level 2 or 3 Ability that reduces how much stamina is spent so that’s probably why I’m not used to seeing that. (There’s also a master stamina slider too but I’ve never changed that)

I agree that’s kinda stupid you can’t climb up with low stamina.

Not sure how I feel about the new system. I like playing with more surprise and random things to happen. I can see how this feature will be great for streamers or people who create/share their stories but for someone like me who just plays for fun I don’t need to choose when or what exactly will happen

The new rival action is a god send, cause the cutscenes in the past in universe was so random with no rhyme or reason, heels would do the show of respect, sometimes you'd get the same cut scene over and over again, faces would do after match heelish assaults and sometimes you'd just never get a cutscene at all. 

Now with this we can have our rivalries make sense and control how we want the rivalry to go, but also love the momentum meter controlling if the action happens so you can still have some surprise to which action will happen if you're momentum is 50/50. But then there's also the free mode where momentum plays no factor and you can fully control what action happens.

Overall this is amazing and something we've needed ever since the modes inception.

32 minutes ago, Oscar22 said:

Smacktalks explains it all pretty well, also glad to see Santos Escobar has been improved from the nappy they had him in last year, looks much better now. 

tells us there are MANY MORE 'elements' for show creater but doesnt show us. :facepalm:

and WTF did they remove Undertaker's WM rivalry option? they do realize alot of people do have 'Taker in their universe right. *censored*ing dumbass 2K. 

Edited by Mr.Dreadful

3 minutes ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

and WTF did they remove Undertaker's WM rivalry option? they do realize alot of people do have 'Taker in their universe right. *censored*ing dumbass 2K. 

Just shameful, tbh.

im not sure if i even tried Universe in 2k22? i pretty much dropped 2k22 by like May last year. And have only sporadically attempted to play Exhibition matches or Showcase every once in a blue moon since then. 

Universe used to be the main thing i played in these games. But i play it less and less every game now. Because i feel like the Rivalry system ruined it. Universe has somehow gotten more freedom and options....and also become more restrictive and less fun to play for me. I did enjoy when they added the Promos. but now thats gone so

Being able to have control over cutscenes is a big plus at least for me even if is just for rivalries. The only thing that's really missing is multiple man rivalries and more slots. Promos would be nice added but honestly they were so bad that I don't know how anyone used them.

Damn the new universe info is tempting me to get the game now. I still may see if modding gets easier in this game because last years was tedious and I don’t like to rely on CC for real life updates anymore. 

If not, I’ll probably run a mostly exclusive original CAW only save again. 

I don’t need everything up to date in WWE as I barely watch anymore, but I just want more freedom to make things how I want them to look. And if I don’t feel too much freedom in the creative department for that, I won’t. 

32 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Damn the new universe info is tempting me to get the game now. I still may see if modding gets easier in this game because last years was tedious and I don’t like to rely on CC for real life updates anymore. 

If not, I’ll probably run a mostly exclusive original CAW only save again. 

I don’t need everything up to date in WWE as I barely watch anymore, but I just want more freedom to make things how I want them to look. And if I don’t feel too much freedom in the creative department for that, I won’t. 

Nvm. Just skimmed through the CAW hair & beards and everything looks exactly the same. Yeah. Still don’t know if I want this or not. 

These changes are definitely a step in the right direction for universe, sure it's not a 100% re built version of it and there's still some flaws of rivals facing each other each week and no triple threat or fatal four way rivalries but hopefully we can start seeing like that implemented in future games. I'd love to have other types of cutscenes like contract signings or backstage interviews.