Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

12 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I’ve been extremely supportive of 2K since 2K22 but this is annoying as hell. I’m not a programmer and don’t make video games and won’t pretend to know if it’s an easy or possible fix. I would love them to at least address why it’s still an issue and if they’re looking into fixing it on camera or something. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Damn. The K360 & Million Dollar Lariat were the only moves I absolutely loved. 

Grayson Waller’s moves were pretty cool, but overall everything else was pretty mid. 

14 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

I swear these friggin youtubers are physically allergic to showing new stuff without skating past it at high speed.

TBF I think they only get a few hours to film every mode and have a few matches. I can see the logic in speeding past everything when you can slowdown video, etc.

56 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

There’s no way they can make Sami that up to date and then turn around and say they can’t make MyFaction attires part of the whole game. Like MyFaction could be amazing if we can unlock updated attires throughout the year.

i know right!

14 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

I swear these friggin youtubers are physically allergic to showing new stuff without skating past it at high speed.

I really wanted to see the rest of the Balancing Sliders but Smacktalks skipped right past it. It looks like there's new options in there

I also want to see the new Male Hairstyles but everyone keeps skipping past them and showing old stuff

7 minutes ago, GuntherMark said:

TBF I think they only get a few hours to film every mode and have a few matches. I can see the logic in speeding past everything when you can slowdown video, etc.

Sure but like, going through caw mode and literally not bothering to show anything that's actually new? that just seems like a waste of everyones time.

2 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

They DESPERATELY need to add some African American hairstyles and beards. I’m tired of the shitty 5 options we’ve had since I started playing 16 years ago. 

I hear this a lot. Could you post some pictures and give them some ideas? I thought they did add a couple new black hairstyles a few years ago but I could be wrong.

Yeah I been waiting for the game to introduce more dreads and cornrow variations for years and doesn’t seem to change much. I heard about all the scanned caw parts and was expecting more variation there.

I’m hoping to see new stuff in create an arena like venues but I probably shouldn’t keep my hopes up.

Edited by NiceTwice

15 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Willing to be she has a hidden model

longshot, but was Sol Ruca‘a finisher featured in any moves overview vids? Only asking cause there’s too many vids to watch
got my answer 😣

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti