Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I'm not as down on the DLC list as most as I much prefer current day, accurate rosters than legends personally. Really confused why Emma, Bronson, Candice and Mia Yim didn't make it though. Also, why make B-Fab manager only? I get she's only had a handful of matches but she's still a wrestler.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit disappointed that B-Fab is being counted to make the DLC packs as 5 characters per pack and yet we cannot play as her?

Kinda hoping 2K are setting that up for backlash to then magically add her as playable to get people praising them again?  

Just a little disappointed but not surprised that the Divas title tease was for nothing

I mean they could have used 22's models for some of these people. I mean hell if they are using the same attires for certian models for years, why not go the lazy route and use last years models for some of the people that should have been in the game. It would be a half assed attempt none the less.

Edited by Rekka_No_Ryo

57 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

Also they were lieing when they said fans would be happy with the DLC, but right about the head scratching.

They really live in their own world tbh haha! The tweets I've seen are either

a) Confused by a lacklustre DLC

b) Angry at the DLC road map being 'misleading' 

c) Angry that the main draws of the DLC (Bray Wyatt and Wade Barrett being the main names popping up) are so far away

I've not seen anyone overly impressed 

Hit Row is the lamest DLC of all time, those guys are terrible and i never see myself playing them, and one of them isn't even playable lol, and i hate that they're the first pack we're gonna get. The Steiners are fine but i don't have much use for them.

Bray Wyatt should've been the first pack, the first pack should come out strong and give fans at least 1 thing they want in it. Cause i don't see anyone going out of their way to rush and buy the first DLC pack of the people thats in it.

The first pack doesn't give me a single thing i want in it, never gonna use anything from it aside from making Hit Row jobbers for other tag teams.

Edited by J-man89

It's less DLC than last year than by 2. Zeus is baffling though. Is it 2k's fault that DLC is that underwhelming? When you've got empty heads listening to that bunny leaker dickhead, taking his word as gospel. Telling people that stars like Carlito, Michelle McCool, Gallus, GYV/Dyad, Bronson Reed and Candice LeRae are DLC. I'm not a 2k arse licker or anything, but people feel let down by 2k because some attention seeking chancer, is telling them what they want to hear and then they blame the wrong people. And he'll be back next game and the same brain dead morons will be at his beck and call and the vicious circle will start again. 

34 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

I loved 2K22's DLC packs, so I'd really like to know what the hell happened this year.

Clearly, the #ItHitsDifferent kool-aid was stronger than they originally thought.

Easiest gaming related skip of my life, tbh.

Weak, weak, weak.