Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's safe to assume that the original comment from the devs about this roster being bigger than 2K22's was wrong, unless the DLC has really expanded to cover a wider gap between games or they are starting to get funky with their math by including the MyFaction exclusives as "roster"

5 hours ago, SaturnT3 said:

This is a small thing, but I think it's something that's going to make everything look more natural. I also don't think they'd be able to do things like this if full body morphing was still in the game.

Looks pretty cool. Reminds me of WWE ‘12-2K14 where when someone flexes, the detail of the muscles would flex. It really showed with someone like Batista during his entrance and taunts. But that game had body morphing, so I’m not sure why that would be an issue when it comes to it. 

4 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

Think it's safe to assume that the original comment from the devs about this roster being bigger than 2K22's was wrong, unless the DLC has really expanded to cover a wider gap between games or they are starting to get funky with their math by including the MyFaction exclusives as "roster"

Not really.

Excluding DLC, Pre-Order Bonuses & Managers 2K22 had 186 (this does include the duplicate Reys etc though) (With DLC it was 228

As of right now using those same parameters 2K23 is at 193 (201 with DLC, Managers etc)

19 minutes ago, RyanCE said:

Annnnnnnnd that's the last straw, cancelling my pre-order of the deluxe edition

Awful line up

Last year:

1. Boogeyman
  2. British Bulldog
  3. Cactus Jack
  4. Doink the Clown
  5. The Hurricane
  6. Mr. T
  7. Rikishi
  8. Rob Van Dam