Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, SaturnT3 said:

I'm starting to wonder if Breeze is a playable wrestler. They're referring to him as a "playable manager".

Tyler Breeze is a playable wrestler and he is considered a WWE Legend as per UUDD. Playable manager means MyGM. As he and woods are selectable GMs since the play it in UUDD.

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Well i'm glad i pre ordered the Icon edition, those models' look great, and Orton's OVW model will be great for Evolution attires.

Too Bad the Batista Model won't match his Evolution Days but Ohh Well. From the looks of it , It seems like the OVW Pack is a Reskin Package with No New Moves just like the NWO Pack from last year. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking that way. 😆

5 minutes ago, Malonik said:

Too Bad the Batista Model won't match his Evolution Days but Ohh Well. From the looks of it , It seems like the OVW Pack is a Reskin Package with No New Moves just like the NWO Pack from last year. I hope I'm wrong but it's not looking that way. 😆

Yeah but hopefully Status will help us out with an Evolution Batista if he's in MyFaction. 

There has to be something new from each i'd think, for Lesnar they aren't just gonna put him in red trunks and call it a day surely, at the very least new entrance, music, victory animation maybe a new shooting star press. 

While I would like some new moves to come with this OVW pack, I'd still take some entrances and any new gentric theme music for my CAWS if need be. Plus at least we're getting thug Cena, a Prime 03 Lesnar, Rated R Edge and hopefully Lita, and Bald Orton in showcase.

25 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah but hopefully Status will help us out with an Evolution Batista if he's in MyFaction. 

There has to be something new from each i'd think, for Lesnar they aren't just gonna put him in red trunks and call it a day surely, at the very least new entrance, music, victory animation maybe a new shooting star press. 

We can only hope Bro. 🤞

I went ahead and preordered the Deluxe version. I’m not as sentimental about the OVW versions of people as others, although I would’ve liked Leviathan. I’m sure we’ll get them in a few months time so I’d rather save the extra 20 bucks or so. Those new moves better be worth it.

Edited by A N T I -

Eh the body morphing being gone didn't really hurt caws all that much in 2K22, creators made it work and still made flawless creations that wasn't really affected by the preset body types.

They got generally most wrestlers body types in there, with body textures you can make almost anyone pretty accurately.

Edited by J-man89

2 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Eh the body morphing being gone didn't really hurt caws all that much in 2K22, creators made it work and still made flawless creations that wasn't really affected by the preset body types.

They got generally most wrestlers body types in there, with body textures you can make almost anyone pretty accurately.

Strongly disagree. If you play with CAWs all you see is the same 4 or 5 body types over and over again. Also there's always some Body Part that is always off like Bron Breakker CAWs with huge shoulders/arms or Cody with a massive thick Neck and high shoulders etc. Also if they didn't change anything on that front it's probably also likely the arbitrary restriction where you can't freely choose their Weight/Weight class is probably back.

This is one of the basic fundamentals of CAW Mode just straight up removed for 2 games now.

2 minutes ago, TheNoOneM1 said:

Strongly disagree. If you play with CAWs all you see is the same 4 or 5 body types over and over again. Also there's always some Body Part that is always off like Bron Breakker CAWs with huge shoulders/arms or Cody with a massive thick Neck and high shoulders etc. Also if they didn't change anything on that front it's probably also likely the arbitrary restriction where you can't freely choose their Weight/Weight class is probably back.

This is one of the basic fundamentals of CAW Mode just straight up removed for 2 games now.

Sure theres some inaccuracy's on some for certain body parts, but imo its not hugely noticeable, never bothered me in 2K22, nothing stood out so much that i always noticed it, unless you're hyper focusing in on it and comparing pictures to real life and laser focusing on it.