Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

I'm very surprised they did this, because the last time they tried this people made all kinds of wild assumptions about the roster. We're seeing it again this year. I've seen about a dozen different "Diva's title confirms ________!!" tweets. Unless they're including everyone who ever held that title, that'll be a source of complaints. I think this is fun, but (especially in this community) people will see what they want to see when you invite speculation. Is that axe Valhalla or Ax from Demolition? I bet people complain either way!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SaturnT3 said:

I'm very surprised they did this, because the last time they tried this people made all kinds of wild assumptions about the roster. We're seeing it again this year. I've seen about a dozen different "Diva's title confirms ________!!" tweets. Unless they're including everyone who ever held that title, that'll be a source of complaints. I think this is fun, but (especially in this community) people will see what they want to see when you invite speculation. Is that axe Valhalla or Ax from Demolition? I bet people complain either way!

True.

9 minutes ago, Monarch98 said:

Kinda like Angle when he debuted?

Angle, it turns out, was very charismatic. Gable makes like zero facial expressions that we’ve seen so far. Then there’s also that thing about him being a rapist which won’t endear him to anyone who knows.

Just now, RyanCE said:

"KILLER" is written over the credit card. If Killer Kowalski and Harley Race are both DLC then it really feels like Triple H is exercising some control over the selections.

Well, Kowalski trained Hunter, so it maybe a little easter egg...a tribute if you will. 

No more obscure than Bruno or Harley.

Just now, A N T I - said:

Angle, it turns out, was very charismatic. Gable makes like zero facial expressions that we’ve seen so far. Then there’s also that thing about him being a rapist which won’t endear him to anyone who knows.

What?

1 minute ago, TheResidentRogue said:

I am a dreaded Diva stan but even I'm wincing at the guesses. One person is citing it as being proof of Torrie Wilson even though Wilson retired before the belt debuted, despite rumours the belt was made for her I think it's a stretch it's a clue for her. 

What about the owl? Does anyone have theories on that?

Maybe the belt represents Michelle McCool being the first Divas champ.

5 minutes ago, Monarch98 said:

Well, Kowalski trained Hunter, so it maybe a little easter egg...a tribute if you will. 

No more obscure than Bruno or Harley.

I would say Kowalski is obscure for a WWE game.

4 minutes ago, Monarch98 said:

What?

Yep. Got away with it in a way that laws were changed so that nobody could ever get away with it like he did ever again.

Edited by A N T I -

1 minute ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

Ok the diamond mine is in it. blow it up and its there, the words. There's also nathan frazier, Chase, below that the Varsity U. there is the retro divas champ logo twice on it.

Maybe it's Roderick, Ivy and maybe Damon Kemp depending on the cut off time