Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for the Judgement Day entrance they don't have the pyro, and don't even have the correct WWE edit of their theme? wow.....

When they get to ringside in their entrance the chorus in the song is supposed to hit, yet in 2K23 the regular song without an edit is playing and you get the chorus like right when their entrance is over. How do they screw something so simple up like that?

Edited by J-man89

I tuned in live since I was finished work and just at my desk and omg they are legit trolling us at this point. 

Lexie did a whole spiel 'you know we read the comments, we see the tweets and we want you to know we HEAR you so we have an exclusive for you right now that's been getting asked about and here it is' and legit showed  a screenshot of Bayley... 

Like, GTFO with this nonsense

It's like they get it in their heads that because the wrestling business is carny as *Censored*, their marketing needs to be too.

Edited by CROSS-Out

1 minute ago, A N T I - said:

Well I’m already not happy with lack of Meiko so if those new moves aren’t hittin’, I got no problem skipping this release.

At this point, with Blair being in. I have to think Meiko just isn't wanting in the game or doesn't accept the terms of the contract or something because it makes no sense to not include her

Just now, TheResidentRogue said:

At this point, with Blair being in. I have to think Meiko just isn't wanting in the game or doesn't accept the terms of the contract or something because it makes no sense to not include her

The timeframes are always just funky when it comes to including her. She wasn’t in the UK when they flew out to scan people supposedly even though we got like almost no one from that brand. She was only in the US (until now) for the Worlds Collide pay per view which Blair was also a part of. There was almost no opportunity for them to scan her, but I still held out hope that they flew her in to do it at some point over the course of the year. Apparently not. Not gonna lie I’m sad about it.

Just now, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

I do agree their marketing, well whoever does it needs to get steinerlined by a young rick or scott..

Reminds me of the Suplex City maps that 2K did for 2k!8 i think. I loved them...had a lot of fun with them