Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. I mean im glad War Games made it in, but I’m kinda just buying the game just to have the latest one. Haven’t seen anything besides war games that really sells me. That’s where new moves tends to do the trick. Caw-wise, as long as custom logos on all parts of the body including the face are still a thing, I’m satisfied this year.

Edited by A N T I -

Thinking ahead to the once dreaded myrise mode....

If the talk is true,that we can use downloaded caws instead if making caws ourselves - which are you all gonna play as?

I think Punk and Omega for me, Hangman IF the buckshot lariat is in..

Unless someone makes a perfect Jack Evans caw, those are my main choices...

27 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Thinking ahead to the once dreaded myrise mode....

If the talk is true,that we can use downloaded caws instead if making caws ourselves - which are you all gonna play as?

I think Punk and Omega for me, Hangman IF the buckshot lariat is in..

Unless someone makes a perfect Jack Evans caw, those are my main choices...

MJF for me, he's the first person i thought of when i heard we could use caws downloaded from CC. Just bring him into the WWE system, be the biggest asshole heel and pick all the heel options and build him up as the top heel in the company starting from the bottom.

Edited by J-man89

7 minutes ago, TheResidentRogue said:

I'm seeing a lot of tweets about DLC today but I'm only expecting confirmation of Wyatt and maybe Barrett. Anything else will be a nice surprise.  Still not preordered yet, not enough reason for me to yet personally

I'm actually too afraid to preorder the game.

Wwe 2k20 taught me well. Also, the game is crazy expensive here in Brazil this time.

However, if Carlito somehow end up being DLC, I'll preorder the game.

17 minutes ago, Golden Boy® said:

The game releases in less than 2 weeks and we know nothing about Universe, myRise, MyGM, CAW mode, Moves

Screw you 2K 

Yeah its ridiculous, they bring the pre orders outs expecting everyone to pre order without knowing ANYTHING about the game, whats the pre orders been out for now? a month?

And they give you nothing, no info on anything outside of the usual "here look at this one new feature we've added and we're gonna show everything about it, meanwhile we give you nothing on anything outside of it but please give us your $100 and just have faith other modes will be good".

Edited by J-man89