Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t even know why I get upset over a model that I’ll barely even use, it’s just……so insulting to look at. I get that they’re getting paid to make hundreds of people and Lita is just one of them and it may not be a big deal to them because they have have deadlines and shit, but man oh man is that a rotten model… like I don’t even care what comes out of MyFaction for her because a caw maker could legit make something that actually looks more like her.

Edited by A N T I -

2 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Welp. If ya didn’t catch today’s 2K Showdown, you didn’t miss much, unless you really wanted to see Cora Jade and Lita. Lita ain’t looking so good from what I saw, and it’s the same weird looking entrance from years prior, only sped up in the middle to look even weirder. I really wished they had mocapped a new entrance for her that doesn’t look so funny. I may need a closer look at Lita’s model because I didn’t like what I saw there.

Edit- You be the judge…

7-D279-D87-9288-4-F25-8204-5-E0-E32-F161

LMFAO. Well. Damn. That’s definitely one of the worst models I’ve seen in a while. 

I mean I get being a little upset over people being outdated or if we get a bad model here or there but we do always have CC to fall back on, yeah it sucks having to use a CAW slot or two but I'll take it over not being able to edit anyone at all or so. Also boycotting or not buying the game because one bad model or being outdated is dumb and like do you only play with one person throughout the whole game cause if so jeez.  

6 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

A creator named LeeValentine made this for ‘22. You tell me which is better than which. Lol

3859-AE53-46-E3-49-A2-A2-A3-D15551-C0780

Wow that’s impressive. 

But I can’t say I’ve been into downloading CAWs as much ever since I started modding the game. I’m definitely glad they’re there to fall back on, but sometimes CAWs still just feel out of place next to an in game model. In some exceptions like that Lita CAW, not having the proper trons, music kills the immersion for me. 

37 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Wow that’s impressive. 

But I can’t say I’ve been into downloading CAWs as much ever since I started modding the game. I’m definitely glad they’re there to fall back on, but sometimes CAWs still just feel out of place next to an in game model. In some exceptions like that Lita CAW, not having the proper trons, music kills the immersion for me. 

Yeah, it can be a struggle to see caws in the same light as in-game models but I thought the really good caws were close in 2K22, and now they claim to have made them look even better, so I can’t wait to see it. Hopefully there’s no catch like Face Photos no longer being a thing. That would suck. I’ve never cared about having the right trons and shit…and the music thing is what it is.

I have no choice but to be passionate about caws because it’s the only thing I’ve ever been good at. Lol. I respect the modders but I’m a ride or die caw guy and I love what I do and love the community. But yeah the fact that I can make a better Lita than the official model is embarrassing for them.

Edited by A N T I -

1 hour ago, J-man89 said:

Lol thats ridiculous. How tthey gonna let a 16 year old SVR game have a better Lita model than them? Seriously wtf?

Lol imagine back then around 2007 bringing this picture saying that this is how Lita will look in the game in the year 2023. It would look like a bad troll.

14 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

Wait serieously she's had that attire for that long? Jeez yeah Lita definitely needs a updated attire or a retro model. Forgot about the bad model. 

Shawn Michaels 1997 model has had the same attire since WWE 2k16 i think? And its not even accurate. Heck for like 3 games in a row it was glitched and the tights were too dark due to a lighting isssue that they didn't bother to fix

I don't' get why they refuse to finish Lita's shirt, it can't be a copyright issue, do they just legit get lazy and not wanna do it accurately to save time? 

I wish to god on one of these interviews with the developers someone would ask these kind of questions "Why has Lita had the same attire since 2K16? why is her shirt never finished?" "Why does Randy Savage always look awful? why is he always in those god awful green trunks?".

These goofs doing the interviews always throw softball questions at them and questions most of the time we already know the answers to.

Edited by J-man89

8 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Haven't seen all the 2k23 videos, but anyone know if Bron has a new Spear and a new military press powerslam? 

Yeah, he has a new Military Powerslam which would work well for Goldberg but not sure if he has his own spear. I’m still pissed they removed Goldberg’s Military Press Slam but kept Ryback’s version in. 

Didn't Lita have the same attire for a while back in the SVR days too? I know Shawn Michaels had like the same attire for a while back then too.  I did hear a few times that the logos on Lita's shirt is copyright or something, if so I'd have to wonder 2K would keep that attire on her for so long but maybe they're like "ah screw it let the CC make up the attires or something."

I mean if it is a copyright issue then just use another attire ffs, its not like she wore that attire that much anyways. Shes wore tons of various attires over the years, plenty that was just plain clothes etc without any copyright stuff, why keep using the one attire that has a copyright issue and have to keep making it inaccurate?

Just give us an attire like this

dcfullnov2021_28_sseries2003_mollylita-b773950b018e627f71b1e2a8c747a9f4.webp

Edited by J-man89

Lita definitely doesn't look good, but the overreactions are kind of funny to me. Not defending them by any stretch, this is "Molly Holly" in 2K20 bad. I just think it's funny that people are acting like Lita not having an accurate (probably for copyright reasons) shirt means the whole game is going to be a disaster. I wouldn't expect another version of her unless it's a manager, and even that is a stretch. If they have another version of Lita, I can't imagine them posting this one in the marketing.