Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheResidentRogue said:

Although I do suspect there are some not confirmed on the list superstars that will be on disc such as Naomi and Mandy Rose.

When they showed off the full roster for 2K22 and couldn't advertise the released names, they just included them in the full list on the website and didn't mention them in tweets or pics or anything. They would've done the same here Naomi, Mandy and any others. They aren't in 2K23

3 minutes ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

When they showed off the full roster for 2K22 and couldn't advertise the released names, they just included them in the full list on the website and didn't mention them in tweets or pics or anything. They would've done the same here Naomi, Mandy and any others. They aren't in 2K23

Well they forgot or didn't metion Johnny Gargano at first and yet he's in so it's possible though I don't expect Naomi in.

7 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

Well they forgot or didn't metion Johnny Gargano at first and yet he's in so it's possible though I don't expect Naomi in.

But they still mentioned him. There's nobody left but DLC inclusions at this point and they won't be included there either. Their exclusion was kind of a given thanks to how they left

Noam Dar hasn't been on TV since 2017.  wild that he still makes it into the games. 

This the first time Cesaro won't be in a game since WWE 12.

I didn't notice the addition of Reggie. thats pretty cool. Since the game is now a block and dodge fighting game...you would think that they would have to add animations specifically for Reggie. Since half of his matches involve him doing handsprings and flying kipups. But him being low on the totem pole doesn't bode well. As he would need lots of attention with how unique he is

I didn't find the roster reveal to be terribly surprising. About as dated as you'd expect with the usual cutoff period. Really interested to see what they do as far as alumni DLC. Bruno is kind of a weird addition to me. I generally don't like to mix timelines, so there aren't many people I'd put him against. Hopefully he brings some fundamental old school moves the games have been lacking. I'd love a basic, old school sunset flip.

25 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

Noam Dar hasn't been on TV since 2017.  wild that he still makes it into the games. 

This the first time Cesaro won't be in a game since WWE 12.

I didn't notice the addition of Reggie. thats pretty cool. Since the game is now a block and dodge fighting game...you would think that they would have to add animations specifically for Reggie. Since half of his matches involve him doing handsprings and flying kipups. But him being low on the totem pole doesn't bode well. As he would need lots of attention with how unique he is

I know a lot of people didn't watch it (which is a shame as it was a decent show) he was featured a lot on NXT UK up until it ended

Noam Dar making the game is puzzling, i know he was on NXT UK back when it was still a thing, but still he hasn't been on tv in years. Yet Pretty Deadly who was featured ALOT on NXT UK and have been on NXT tv for a while now and they didn't make the cut, how is that?

Edited by J-man89

Assemble gets all the love for his content but Nerd Coalition is another dude who doesn’t get as much views but I really enjoy the WWE2K reaction content of. Like I said before, I hope both YouTubers start getting invited to events. Of all the awesome 2K19 gameplay trailer reaction videos, NC had my favorite. Y’all should check it out. Anyway here’s his take on the roster reveal:

Edited by A N T I -

8 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Assemble gets all the love for his content but Nerd Coalition is another dude who doesn’t get as much views but I really enjoy the WWE2K reaction content of. Like I said before, I hope both YouTubers start getting invited to events. Of all the awesome 2K19 gameplay trailer reaction videos, NC had my favorite. Y’all should check it out. Anyway here’s his take on the roster reveal:

Hey Ant, is that your YouTube Alter ego? If so just tell us and we'll show you some love bro. There's no need to lie to us. 😉

Just now, Malonik said:

Hey Ant, is that your YouTube Alter ego? If so just tell us and we'll show you some love bro. There's no need to lie to us. 😉

Lol I’m getting back into YouTube but that’s not me. I’m mainly just doing joshi stuff when the game comes out if Create A Superstar is still similar to previous titles with the ability to use custom logos everywhere. I just genuinely wanna see nice people have good things happen to them.