Official WWE 2K23 Info/Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Something looks off about Roman. Maybe it’s just the neutral facial expression. Normally he has that scowl nowadays.

I think his beard could be a bit fuller and grayer.

i was thinking, if 2K did a Mick Foley Showcase, since there are 3 editions for the WWE games , standard, Deluxe and 'Special', they could do the 3 Faces of Foley for each one. Dude Love theme for the Standard cover, Mankind theme for the Deluxe cover, and Cactus Jack theme for the Special cover (the Dead or Alive edition?).

13 minutes ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

i was thinking, if 2K did a Mick Foley Showcase, since there are 3 editions for the WWE games , standard, Deluxe and 'Special', they could do the 3 Faces of Foley for each one. Dude Love theme for the Standard cover, Mankind theme for the Deluxe cover, and Cactus Jack theme for the Special cover (the Dead or Alive edition?).

That would be cool.

Not likely.

One thing im happy about with the model and this isn't to insult CAW makers but i noticed this issue on almost every single Cody CAW in 2K22, is that they'd make his head abnormally large. Seems proper sized in the actual game model.

I really don't consider that good marketing. if you're going to say "you will see [thing] tomorrow", and then you try and change it at the last second; even while trying to hype it up, it immediately makes me care less.

I'll never blame him for the issues I have with the games, partly because I know enough about his role to know its often very much out of his control; and I do worry sometimes that I might upset him when I give my angrier rants about aspects of the game I find terribad. Hopefully if he reads this he knows I still consider the work he puts in and his listening to us as a wonderful thing and that whenever I go on my little rants, its aimed solely at the decision makers... an sometimes the bug testers.

12 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

so when will everyone preorder the game out of curiosity ?

I'm gonna get the Icon Edition so gotta save up for a while to get it if i'm gonna drop $127 on it, so probably wont pre order till a few days before it comes out like around the 11th of march. 

Edited by J-man89

13 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

Probably not going to, unless they really manage to impress me in the next month; I just dont have much money at the moment.

14 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

Probably getting the Deluxe in a few weeks. I have no real interest in having the OVW and/or ‘02 versions of people on day 1, as cool as having Leviathan might be. A new moves video might speed up that purchasing process from me.