CAW / Image Question

J A Y

Okay so I still have about 20-21 caw slots left but I have maxed out on images. It keeps saying 1000 is the limit. Kind of annoyed because I am maxing out and still have caw slots left to use is there anyway I can make this work I want to make my original caws 

I usually keep my universe mode as accurate to the current WWE roster along with 10 slots for original caws (which I will be revealing once I am able to get space to make them)

Have you deleted any before? Did you delete their images with them? There could be some taking up space that aren't in use.

Just... don't use the automatic deleter in the deletion utility. That thing is buggy af in 2K22 and will often delete stuff that is being used.

54 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Have you deleted any before? Did you delete their images with them? There could be some taking up space that aren't in use.

Just... don't use the automatic deleter in the deletion utility. That thing is buggy af in 2K22 and will often delete stuff that is being used.

Yeah I found out the hard way but just went back to edit & save the caws and their renders popped back up

Archived