Jay Briscoe has passed away

Jeb ★

5 hours ago, Generations said:

Why is it always you? I swear.

It was a horrific car accident. It was already confirmed as such.

Yes but what cause the accident Am I supposed to feel bad that Is a racist homophobic Guy died just because he was a good wrestler we're gonna forget all the bad stuff

2 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Yes but what cause the accident Am I supposed to feel bad that Is a racist homophobic Guy died just because he was a good wrestler we're gonna forget all the bad stuff

He wasn't any of those things. He made comments regarding homophobia but changed as a person and regretted what he said...and the racism thing, you just pulled out of your ass. - Every single person who knew Jay (including gay people) have said that he was an amazing human being. Effy said that Jay Briscoe accepted him and showed him kindness when everyone told him he wouldn't. So, once again...how *censored*ing dare you. You know nothing (as usual). Also, you are talking about someone's father. There is a little girl who is devastated to lose her hero right now.

Today is Mark Briscoe's birthday. Jesus.

12 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Can you just leave and never come back please? I legitimately do not know how the *Censored* you're still allowed around here.

If I was mark, i would have found a heavy wrench and something to beat after hearing that news. I would not hold it against him if he retired after this. My heart grieves for his family, as my family went through something similar, only it wasnt the older brother who passed. Love and light to his family and friends during this difficult time. They are not alone.

RIP Jay. 

On 1/20/2023 at 11:19 PM, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

I thought they said they wouldnt sign them because they were not "cosmetically appeasing.." so to speak

Bastion Booger, James Ellsworth, Trevor Murdock?

Archived