Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sami being the only righteous party in the entire scenario...(the only person who always did the right thing). - The one who was abused by everyone (including Kevin Owens)...but kept his shit together. - Jey Uso being the one who originally hated Sami...but grew to love him as a brother. (More than his blood brother).

i cry ever tim

That was one hell of a show. Rumbles were a lot of fun with deserving winners, I just think Cody being number 30 kinda devalues the victory and is an overused spot. Also, I'm kinda mad Asuka didn't win after that return with new look and theme, but Rhea's still *censored*ing awesome.

Bray's and Alexa's matches were ok and didn't overstay their welcome, Bray looked amazing in that facepaint, lens and all.

And well, that main event ending.. I knew it was gonna happen when the main event match was Reigns vs KO instead of a Rumble match, but still.. didn't expect so much cruelty from the Bloodline, or Sami being the one to "betray". That look Jey gave to Roman when he walked away, a "you guys are becoming monsters and I didn't sign up for this" look. Such a beautiful story. Indeed one of the greatest stories in WWE history.

Credit:pwinsider 

Pat McAfee's return to WWE was a legitimate surprise to just about everyone inside the company, PWInsider.com has learned. 

It was kept very close to the vest in order to prevent it from leaking out.

We are told that not even the majority of the company's production team was clued in before McAfee made his way to the ring, prompting a quick scramble to grab a new chair and headset for McAfee so he could join Michael Cole and Corey Graves on the call last night.

PWInsider.com is also told Cole and Graves were also not clued in as they had prepared to call the show alone themselves last night.  Their reactions to McAfee's return were very much legitimate surprise.

There is no word yet whether McAfee's return will lead to him being back on Smackdown weekky

Archived