Official Survivor Series WarGames Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

DkgcJov.png
Date: 26 November 2022, 8 PMET/5 PMPT
Venue: TD Garden
Theme(s): TBA

Men's WarGames Match
WarGames Match (Advantage: Team Brawling Brutes)
The Brawling Brutes, Drew McIntyre, & Kevin Owens vs. The Bloodline
VvZ9dTd.jpg

Women's WarGames Match
WarGames Match (Advantage: Team Damage CTRL)
Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Mia Yim, & Becky Lynch vs. WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Damage CTRL, Nikki Cross, & Rhea Ripley
lXPc785.jpg

SmackDown Women's Championship Match
Singles Match
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Shotzi
OEkDDVX.jpg

United States Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Seth "Freakin" Rollins (c) vs. Austin Theory vs. Bobby Lashley
CO5wNrK.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
AJ Styles (w/ Mia Yim & The O.C.) vs. Finn Bálor (w/ The Judgment Day)
iQoGpRK.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Gotta be Sasha and Naomi right

Can't rule out yet the possibility of Becky and/or Charlotte. Who knows, maybe Sasha really is getting herself away from wrestling, or maybe Trips is saving her for the rumble.

Dropping the Doudrop bullshit and putting her on Damage CTRL would be nice, actually.

Cross and Niven as proper Damage CTRL members would be kinda cool. Have them be the "enforcer" and the "mad dog" respectively. 

There is already an interesting dynamic with Sky and Kai. Io plays the role of the calm and calculated one, and Kai always seems like she's scheming. 

Expanding the official stable to 5 people could be a fun thing, IMO.

Credit:pwinsider 

Spoiler on mens war games teams

The current plan for the Men's Wargames match at the 11/26 WWE Survivor Series is as follows:

*Roman Reigns & The Usos & Sami Zayn & Solo Sikoa vs. Drew McIntyre & The Battling Brutes & Kevin Owens

Looking at the card, I'm only really interested in a couple of matches.  The U.S. Title Match should be fire. The Main Event could be an interesting match, and I'm cool with seeing Ronda wrestle again. But I could not be any less invested in the other matches, and the storylines in general. These programs just don't interest me. The pairings for some of them are ridiculously strange, and I honestly just wish those storylines would end already. ?

Archived