Image Upload Request

TheResidentRogue

Potentially odd request for someone but it turns out I cannot upload custom images. 

Had a ticket raised with 2K and after trying multiple different suggestions over the past two weeks, they've resolved that I simply will not be able to upload custom images and have given me some VC as apology. (No shade to the guy that was trying to help as he was really nice and patient)

But I want to create characters from the Persona games so I have images that I want to use as custom renders. Would anyone be willing to upload these images so I can download them from community creations? 

The only thing we hadn't tried was to set up a new PSN account but I have a digital only version of the game and I did not wish to buy it again

There are 46 images so I appreciate this is potentially a time consuming request

EDIT: Should have said, I am on PS4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

make a new ps4 user account and diffrent log in/email.

I got the digital only version of the game and don't really want to buy it again lol The 2K help team did suggest this. And when I said above I lost my log-in, I meant for this site and was apologising for not replying to the commenter sooner

5 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

you dont have to rebuy it again. You just make all the accounts connected I think its a joint account in ps4 so that way all of the other accounts have access to the main games and apps.  then just make a new ps4 user account/log in and use that one instead of the old one.

Never even knew that was an option! Appreciate the work around but with 2K23 so close I'll just wait now! Where were you last year lol

Archived